Hospital visits and stay

my husband has been to the hospital for the same thing 4 times which was swelling of eye and lip.. He was recently discharge on 2/21/21 and was rushed back to the hospital on 2/23/21 with the diagnosis of pneumonia. How can you releases with pneumonia. Knowing that he is a cancer patient.
Hollywood, Florida
Preferred solution
Apology

Memorial Regional Hospital - Emergent Care For Cancer Patients Review

I went into Er with an infection after mastectomy I was in a room in the Er that was quite comfortable for 15 hrs then transferred to an overflow unit that is tiny rooms no bathroom no side table . Separated by curtains .I am sick and exhausted the lady to my right has her tv on so I can't sleep and on my left behind the curtain is a bunch of people chatting and it's 11pm -not happy

You have every reason to be upset. The same thing has happened to me when stuck in a lousy double room ; too many loud , rude, inconsiderate, oblivious people at inappropriate times.

How in Heaven's name are you supposed to recover from anything ?

I raised Cain and got a nice private room so quickly that all my possessions were moved to the new room when I took a brief walk around the floor ... don't be embarrassed to complain and if you have family there get them in on it too.

The squeaky wheel often gets greased. I hope you feel better soon and get out of there !

@PissedConsumer1306311

Thanks I also

Emailed exec chief of nursing

View more comments (1)

Minor Care Review

I'm sitting right now on minor care and no one wants to assist me. Simply because I'm not yelling in pain doesn't mean I'm not. I don't like to yell scream or use explenituves but if I'm going to be billed then services should be rendered.
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Extremely long wait

Today after not feeling well for the past few days I decided to go to emergency room to seek help. I arrived @ 5pm. I was having some chest pain so nurse took me in and did EKG. Next they took blood. Everything was fine up to that point. I was told it would be about an hr for the blood results . 4 hrs later I was still waiting to see dr for the results of my blood work with no idea when I would be seen. Tired, hungry, a bit agitated from the extremely long wait I decided to just leave. The whole visit ended up being a $500 mistake! I never did get the the results of the blood work.

You might have seen speedier results if you had went by ambulance. However, last September I was bad enough off that I called an ambulance and went to the emergency room and was there for more than

2/1/2 hours before seeing a doctor.

@PissedConsumer959469

Yes, I know how you feel, they have really gone down hill. Last 2 times I was there I had to sign myself out.

View more comments (1)
Dania Beach, Florida
Cons
  • Long wait
Reason of review
Extremely long wait
Loss

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article