Membership Auto Reviews

Show reviews that mention
nathan reardon reardon money membership employees people court hes artist trial membership
Filter review

Verified Reviewer

Canceling first trial membership

I wish to cancel my first trial membership plan as I do not shop on line very much. I also found your telephone numbers not helpful.

User's recommendation: Make it easier to cancel membership OR MAKE IT THAT YOU CAN SHOP WITHOUT MEMBERSHIP.

Never paid

Reardon has been hiring numerous people to work for a couple weeks only to lock them out and not pay. DO NOT WORK FOR NATHAN REARDON! He has other company names he hires under such as Choice Towing and Taco Shack. Hes a con artist that already is going to court on federal charges, and hopefully will soon be in jail where he belongs.

User's recommendation: BEWARE.

Hampden, Maine

Wasn’t paid

I worked for Nathan and he did not pay me. Hes a scam artist. He did this during the pandemic too which really put me at a loss. Heartless man

User's recommendation: Don’t ever work for this man or his company.

Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Doesn’t Pay and Scams for a Living

Membership Auto - Doesn’t Pay and Scams for a Living
Nathan Reardon has affected the lives of many families by refusing to pay his employees and then going as far as slandering the people that worked for him to further ruin lives. He has done this for many many years and tomorrow, April 15th, 2021, Nathan Reardon is being brought to the lime light and exposed at his first of many court cases. He is being sued by the United States of America for scamming his bank for the PPP loan.

User's recommendation: Do Not Let This Man Owe You Money!!!!

ID
Cons
  • Him continuing to con people everyday that he is a free man
  • Not getting paid
Loss
Preferred solution
Nathan in Jail!

Excellent

Membership Auto - Excellent
Here is Kevin Loring who says we owe him money. Hard to dispute that. He is a felon from out of state, scamming people’s le for years.

I also worked for him thru Freedom car and truck on 54 Perry rd.nvr paid for work done.

That's ONE out of hundreds of people you've ripped off or sexual harrassed. Grow up and get a life Nathan.

You knew I was a felon when you hired me. You knew you could take advantage of me, and you did.

You lie cheat and steal to get your way. Then bully, harrassrd ND intimidate anyone who stands against you.

@PissedConsumer1613910

I worked for him also for shares and swore he'd by them back in 6 months. Nethless to say that didn't happen.

I was also sexually harassed, plus cleaning up after his filthy wife, kids and dogs. He's the biggest con I've ever met.

#1906373
@PissedConsumer1618536

I would love to hear from you, please message me at (720) 248-**** I am suing him for sexual harassment and am interested in hearing your side of the story!!

View more comments (3)
Bangor, Maine

Membership Auto Employment Scam run by Nathan Reardon

Nathan Reardon hired me for $400 week and never paid my paycheck. He also did this to several other employees as well. Do not work for Nathan Reardon or Membership Auto. His storefront in Bangor shut down after a month. Now he's working out of Hampden or Hermon, Maine. He also owns several other membership companies. All of them are fake. He spoke often of his investors and family and how he was living off their money. Complete Scam.

This is very interesting. There is another company, Membership Holdings, that is searching for Executive Admin Assist.

I am wondering if this is the same guy? I've done a search and I cannot find anything except for this Membership Auto. I am thinking that this is probably the same guy. HIs job description is odd.

Says no one with "thin skin" and needs someone "who will do what it takes" and also cleaning is part of the job.

all sounds sketchy. but am so glad I did find this review.

@PissedConsumer1613899

Yes same guy!

View more comments (1)
ID
#1192699 Review #1192699 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Holden, Maine
Pros
  • Him running away from bangor
Cons
  • His gloating about living off his family and investors
  • Not getting paid
  • His repeated violations of his employees
Reason of review
Work Experience or Job Application

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article