MegaRed Krill Oil Ingredients

Ingredients Gelatin , Glycerin , Sorbitol , Water , Vanillin Nutritional Facts Serving Size 1 softgel Servings Per Container 60 Calories Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Krill Oil 300.0 mg Omega-3 Fatty Acids 90.0 mg EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 45.0 mg DHA (Docosahaxaenoic Acid) 27.0 mg This product, that by the way is not sold in health food stores, is a rip off. Very very low in EPA & DHA.... Buy a quality Fish Oil. Buy Carlson Labs Finest Fish Oil and Carlson Labs Cod Liver Oil if you want the best and cleanest. You won't find quality, tested & clean fish oils in Costco & Walgreens.

Why will "personal attacks" on Mega Red Krill Oil be deleted? That in and of itself is a red flag; the product cannot hold up to free speech and/or criticism?

The very first Mega Red pill I took gave me terrible fishy burps all day, so bad I was nauseous. So much for their advertising. I have not taken anymore.

My total cholesterol went down from 250 to 220. Trigs are still in teh 300's. No diet change.

I have been using MegaRed for a little over a year now and it does work. My overall cholesterol level went from 240 to 205. My trigs went from 714 to 140 - this without much of a diet change or exercise.

View more comments (3)
ID
Kennesaw, Georgia

About

Summary

MegaRed® contains NKO™ Krill Oil, a process patented ingredient that offers ... MegaRed® is 3x Better than Fish Oil for Supporting Cardiovascular Health. ...

MegaRed reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article