Mega Motion Lift Chairs Reviews

Show reviews that mention
mega motion chair lift lift chair part pride lift wallgreens rep service control place
Filter review

I bought 2 power lift chairs for Christmas last year. The hand control on one doesn`t work with the massage control. Serial # is Zd52971****MMO. Model # NM1652S0-AWI-C01

If I hold the buttons down too long all led`s will come on like it`s shorting out. You can reach me at 605-660-****. Would like to get it fixed. James Kennedy-Mary Uhrich marymbluebird@***.com
Mega Motion Lift Chairs Recliner
Pros
  • Great for sleeping at night
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Dont buy there product

I bought the lift chair 4 months ago and the actuator stopped working leaving my dad who is unable to move on his own stuck in the chair all the way back with no way to get him out. we had to get several people and lift him out of the chair. I have tried contacting service and they transfer me to voicemail of a lady that I have left multiple times with no call back. I had to go buy another chair so my dad could have a place to sit and lay back. I am very unpleased with the service to get a simple part.
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
Mega Motion Lift Chairs Recliner

Do not buy this defective chair

I am 89 years old and-have a bad knee and it really hurts when I walk so all I can do is sit and watch t v---I have a mega motion chair that I have to have rise up high so I can get up to my walker---my chair works sometimes but after about a hour of usage the chair goes down to a siting position but will not rise anymore so (I am in a down position and can not get up so I have to call for help..it takes two strong men to lift me up out of the chair---I have complain about this for two years and mega Motion will not help me--I am afraid I will have a heart attack and die in this chair someday caused by this terrible chair lift
Corpus Christi, Texas

Mega Motion Lift Chair Review

Bolt fell out of chair on the lift part of chair .need help with chair we called no results. I hope you all care about customers.
Springfield, Missouri
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Mega Motion lift chair Co. has no customer service values

My mothers Pride Lift Chair's handset control stopped working so after trying a few tests from an online repair site to try to get it work myself, the results ended up in failure. I had to call the original Wallgreens I bought the chair from for my disabled mother. Wallgreens didnt have the part in stock and gave me the number to reach Pride Lift Chair to obtain a new one. This is where my nightmare began. After calling Pride Lift Chair they sent me to another division called Mega Motion which is the only way to get that handset part. After informing the lady on the phone that it was an emergency that I receive the part as soon as possible and explained that the chair was detrimental in the every day movement and care of my mother, not just an entertainment need. I exclaimed I would even pay extra for the fastest shipping. The lady seemed nice and told me she understood, put a rush on the order and I would have it within three days. On the day I waited for the parts arrival, nothing showed up. I called the initial lady I talked to, which I had to leave a message on her voicemail, asking for a call back and a tracking number for the part to check to see where it was at. She never called me back. At that point I asked to speak to another associate to see if I could get my answers and the new lady I spoke to said she would have to check with the first lady and couldn't check herself on the computer. When I asked her why she couldn't check herself she just said that's the way it was. Another day passed, still no part or callback from either associate telling me where the part was at or what was going on. I called again asking for a different associate or manager now to inform me of why I wasn't receiving my handset control. Again I was told it was out and now I was going to expect it three more days again without any reason other than the first lady was wrong and shipping didn't go out til the first day of the week. Again I waited, now it has been a full week from my initial emergency request, when the time came again I didn't receive a part. Every time I called for a tracking numbers or answers I was now getting voicemails with no associates calling me back. I finally called my wallgreens rep and asked her to also call for me to find out what was going on and to search for another place I might be able to get this much needed part. My wallgreens rep started getting angry at Mega Motion as well saying she was getting voicemail, no answer and no responses. Still after two weeks I received no part, no answers and no idea why they were being unresponsive. I couldn't wait and had to find a specialized medical part dealer on the opposite side of town which had ONE remote that might work with the chair and I had to pay over 132.00 dollars for , instead of getting the remotes with my warranty that was still good from Mega Motion. Two weeks later the Wallgreens Rep and I got in touch with the manager who informed me that the reason for the delay was the remote was on back order. So why wasn't I just told that in the begginning? I was actually lied to, two different times by the associates telling me two different dates for when I would have the part. The manager apologized, this is now two and a half weeks later, and sent me two more remotes for free for the trouble which I did receive. It still does not make up for the poor communication, lies I was told,and the extra care from nurses I had to pay and provide my mother while the chair was useless for two weeks. Mega Motion turned my life upside down for a toal of two and a half weeks for one part. Their customer service is absolutely horrible. They do not care or have any courtesy or respect for their clients. Do not use them, if you have to, be aware that if your chair breaks or has any issues you are going to have problems trying to get it fixed.
#1320312

At least you were able to talk to someone. We haven't been able to reach the company by phone OR email.

Their customer service is worse than a bad joke.

I am having EXACTLY the same problems described here and in the other comments. Smooth talk and no action from Customer Service, then nothing but voice mail that doesn't get returned.

Do not buy Mega Motion recliner. Great price but if you need service FORGET IT.

I have been trying for months. Email no response. Phone call no response. Local dealers can't find.

Bought through SamsClub. Joke. I bet the distributor just buys them at great prices.

Resells and doesn't care about the customer. Just cares about inventory turn.

My 83 year old mother's chair broke down Mid January and is still not fixed. My step dad bought the chair for $531.79 at Walgreens and feel at this point that there should be a refund and they can come and get the chair or we will junk it!

It is very poor quality and need something done...either fix it NOW or refund the money!!

@PissedConsumer948656

I am having same problems with the company. Our chair which is for a handicapped individual has broken after nine months.

I have called and emailed numerous times with NO reply's.

Why sell something if your customer service or repair center is not accessible. POOR COMPANY/POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

View more comments (4)
ID
#471941 Review #471941 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article