Intended for parents with little once and practice of choice

intended to be delivered as a concern recent paying full patient. More so for my 7 year old daughter and issues she had to witness. On 2/12/18 I decided to seek medical help for my child after being informed on her 3 visits to the nurse due to headaches and major versa pain. I did state my concern of their lack of contacting the parents promptly but made it clear that would be the first point of action. So I decided to follow my motherly instinct and took my baby along with her brother of-course to medpost urgent pediatric care specifically because it guaranteed that specialist to me on no bored for the child’s needs. The first impression we got was the inappropriate lady at the front desk that seemed bothered they we just walked with out an appointment to her requesting for me to email her my insurance information that I was easily exposed via website. Then stated that she was unable to find her insurance and asked me to write down everything that was on the page sent to her so she could find it. First of all, her priority is to feel a sick patient welcomes and comforting that things will be assisted in a timely manner because that’s the first impression and one that will always be remembered because it’s the first impression and encompasses the dedication that faculty has to help the young or old to wellness. You have an area where children can play and do fun mazes to keep kids entertained. The receptionist then asked my son directly to stop making noise? I asked her why would a kid be asked to stop doing what ever child would do? And request for her comments to come thru me rather than intimidating a 4 year boy. At around 7:26 we were finally called upon by that point my mother helped by entertain my son while I put my full attention on what was up to come. The MA that took vitals was a very annoyed person all the request where soft and annoyed to the point of implementing that fear on that already frighten child. She escorted us to the room and request to know the reason for the visit. As I explained my concerns about my child exposing migraine at her age, the MA turned and explained that was a natural thing for toddlers to have literally making it clear that she’d actually diagnosed my child systems without authority. After the Same MA returned with a very thin swab to test her mucus never once explained what the purpose was for to literally causing pain and tear to my daughter bleeding after her rudely and impatiently forcing her actions. At this point this mother had had enough and told her I would help her with the second swab to our surprise it was a lot more careful and absolute no bleeding, then the MA taking offense and throwing a tissue at my daughters lap and asking her to clean herself and slamming the door. At this point what would a mother do, walk out and teach this child a lesson and be kicked out taking the process as mature and calm to help my daughter not emotionally be hurt by what she’s already encountered according to your pediatric philosophy does it state this is approbate way to approach a young child, leading to a parent who gives a damn about her child to read that and think it’s just a bunch of lies to lure revenue to the concept. Lol wow. While we sat for another hour my daughter climbed on my lap and curled up the MD entered the room to frighten the heck out of us in the manner she prevented herself. This MD had got to be the epitome of what a doctor should never never do. Her result statement was very dramatic stating khloe was severely severely sick and at this point her temp will rise above 105 if proper after care is not done. I felt like gosh I literally saved the miserable unexpected symptoms of the flu. The she suggested to doing a strep test. At that point I expected this MA child to come ruff up my baby again, but it was a different Ma who took that test maybe because the original Ma was insulted my my motherly natural actions. This new MA a young Hispanic lady was like a breath of fresh air to talking to my daughter telling her she would not feel any discomfort and assured her to be there holding her hand for comfort. Now that’s what a medical employee should do ever hour and min of the day suppressing anger and personal battles to be exposed to these young children already struggling scared at this point. 10 min passed the results were not presented by a medical md but the nice md only because the doctor was busy finishing her day experience and laughing things away. Then her come the doctor shaking her head and reinstating the result and the after Care program that should be followed ever step to prevent further visits to the ER that evening. On out way back to the pharmacy my child leans in and asking me with fear and tears in her already exhausted face if she was going to die! Really that’s the impression you carefully picked staff gave this you “severely” sick child. Again my anxiety and anger built up but I didn’t expose it in-front of my emotionally scared child. How *** dare they put on that show just because this MD hold a big paper with fancy letters and her name allowing her to practice on humans. Not animals but humans. That was the point I decided to place an professional complaint of the Texas medical bored exposing our experience to hope have some kind of action taken since corporates lack evaluation or random inspections to assure these people are doing their jobs as expected. Upon arrival to the pharmacy I was told that the flu medication was written out for a generic brand and Amrigroup would not accept generic only brand name, that says a lot about the policy we hold and them taking care of lack of common since *** ups every time. That what made the situation worse to think we spend all this money of people that are their with no compassion or empathy to be a comfort and helpful knowledge base staff. Nope I just got that typical office bitterness of complaint females that complain about every god damn thing and probably have the same time of the month when *** gets very messed up and angry... *** *** that I would rather pursue a legal malpractice sue that I already called my attorney on and are pursing the outmost and most hard attorney could expose on any corporation to seeking closer to that faculty if not all. And this is coming from a loving mother that would move mountains for her children as probably every other lady in that facility would do as well. Back to the pharmacy the tech waited for that script after calling the facility to request a new submission to honor the medication that day and speaking to the doctor that handled our concerned thoughts to even explain to the pharmacy person that is only calling for a revision the severity of this child’s health and told him she’d send one right away. To 10 min later calling back to following up after receiving nothing and hearing those words that the faculty was not closed and getting the same message 3 min apart. That’s where is dramatic untrustworthy delightful medical doctor that working under you brad instantly royal *** up everything at once. After finish getting off the phone with children’s hospital seeking help and even that MD expressing his concern on the medical doctors action and having multiple witness to the entire thing and literally gave me an email to place a formal complaint against her license himself and stating the fact that I would have to bring the patient Into the facility to redo the entire *** process over with my child already delirious at this point I could do that to her. She need the rest her body want for a successful recovery. The Ma promptly jumped the the phone after being closed to inform us that doctor left obviously with half *** work she claims to have done and they would submit in the morning. That was about the stupidest way of admitting your facility dropped the ball now this child will experience the most miserable time in her life and sleepless night for her mother that being me and me having to attend medical courses in the morning then working all day? Are you *** joking? I left that pharmacy in flames and determined to expose this nightmare to every news channel ever board that deals with malpractice I could search for. I wanted you as corporate and owner of these little urgent cares what ive encounter and what emotionally trauma not only the child exposing but also this mother that could literally land a mouth full in front of patients to expose their lack of care they say they do and a complete lie and *** I’ve never had this happen in my 35 years on earth and it’s very bitter and unappreciated experience anyone should encounter. But thanks for my resource I can put an end legally for the justice of my sick child that’s struggling at this moment to take that rest she needs.
ID
Sachse, Texas
Service
Medpost Medical Care
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article