Scammer scammer scammer scammer

Medicated 420 Highlife - Scammer scammer scammer scammer
They really make it look real nice site act professional then they act like its stuck in customs fake shipping company Its a real effort on their part the shipping place they impersonate is in Taiwan

User's recommendation: DO NOT GET SUCKERED ITS ALL FAKE SCAM AND THERE ARE LEVELS.

You got any trouble? I'm not paying that since I already figured is a scsm haha but now they're threatening me with police. How was your experience?

ID
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Verified Reviewer

This is a scam: website looks nice, very deceiving!

I purchased two chocolates. Had to Zelle them, which of course is a red flag, never received product. Granted, I was trying to buy psilocybin chocolate, so I was taking a risk, but the website looked so legit! I reached out: they wanted more money to deliver product!

User's recommendation: It is a COMPLETE SCAM: they have no product to sell!

ID
Cons
  • Are not a real store
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article