Dave B Bmr

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Vero Beach, Florida

Incorrect Credit Reporting.

Original review Mar 31, 2023

I allowed a medical bill to go into collection. That was my fault.

What happened after that is their fault and is deceitful.

On February 16, 2023 my credit report had been hit for -34 points due to a bill that went to collections. That same month, on February 24 my credit report was hit hit an additional -25 points for a total of -58 points. The bill in collections has recently been paid in full. I did this over the phone on March 31, 2023.

I then asked why my credit report was hit TWICE in one month for the same account in collection.

Both ladies I spoke with danced around my issue and would NOT answer my question.

They avoided any direct answer to my inquiry and kept telling me that since the bill was paid and my credit report would be updated within 30 days, my question is irrelevant and the would not answer my question.

I would like to know WHY they hit my credit report TWICE in the same month regarding the same collection. I want the second amount of negative points removed immediately from my account regardless of their reporting policies.

Cons:
  • Deceptive credit reporting of multiple hits in the same month

Preferred solution: Restitution in the form of removing the second hit to my credit report immediately.

User's recommendation: Pay what you owe.

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article