Cartoon Channel Review

I've been with y'all for years an now of all the channels that are being taken off are the cartoon channels I have kids an grandchildren that are with me at all times an for y'all to do this is is a very serious problem I'm beyond mad about this an NO I'm not interested in the channels u are replacing them with I will have to take my cable business else where
ID
Lumberton, Mississippi

Media 3 Creative Ripped Me Off - Do Not Use

First off, let me say that 2009 was a bad year for me. It was my first full year in business after buying the store (my business) in 2008 from an owner who had it for 28 years and was letting the store go out of business. So, in 2010 I was in transition, making changes to cut out all the loss I had in 2009. An employee came to me and said we should talk to marketing company and transition to being internet type of service. Media 3 Creative came recommended by some colleagues. Finally I decided to make the call. It seemed like a good deal, I had to do virtually nothing and let Media 3 Creative do their magic. I signed up with them in the Winter of 2010. They gladly took my money, and didn't correspond with me about my company identity branding project until 8 weeks after is I signed up. Customer service was horrible, and Carlos Ovalle, the owner takes 15 days to return a call. And when he called, he wanted more money for upgrades, and guaranteed it will turn my company around. Desperate, I forked out more money for website, logos, hosting, and identity branding. Fifteen weeks later, and I still had no website, and only promises of they they were "working" on it. When I called their toll free number, I would be taken through the "corporate directory" which is nothing more than a find me / ring to me number. In the 3 1/2 months I dealt with the company, they had gone through 7 or 8 employees, which I was told were trainees. I paid a professional price, and why should I get a trainee? I finally got fed up with it, and called my lawyer, and told him what happened. My lawyer got in contact with Carlos, and his partner Shayne Beavan. They were finally able to resolve it and said my website would be up in another 20 days. Three weeks go by and I finally got my website, and it wasn't spectacular. They used cheap stock photos, and none of it was requested. In fact, I found out it was a template, from another customer's website, just different colors, and the header and footers arranged differently. I was appalled! I called up customer service and got someone named Christina Sulien, who promised to help resolve the situation. Through many exchanges of emails, my website, hosting, and corporate identity branding package is not what they sold me. Through my lawyer's advice, I ended up hiring a competitor of theirs to fix the my company website and other services. I saved all of the correspondence, and the images they sent me, and will be filing a claim with the FTC, the Attorney General's Office, and the Better Business Bureau of Houston. Ironically when I called the BBB of Houston, I found out they had several compliants that were unresolved on their company. Don't do business this company - they are fraudsters, and will steal your money. Also they list addresses in Houston, Miami and Las Vegas. I checked with the Secretary of State, and they are only in Houston. The other cities are just post office boxes to hide and conceal their awful business model. Carlos, Shayne and Christina make a great team of fraudsters, stealing people's money and not delivering a product/service. Go elsewhere for high quality work, if do not want to deal with headaches I've had to deal with. By the way, Media 3 Creative has changed their name and is using Ovalle Media Group to hide their scandalous ploys.

Dear MIMIK934 It has come to my attention that you have been posting Lies online about Media3creative, Inc. if there was any truth to this you would post your name and business so we can resolve this matter but since there is not such business you hide behind lies, I read your description, I have not had a situation like the one you describe.

We are almost 90% of who you are and our lawyers are looking into this matter.

Be advise that as soon as we find you we would not hesitate to hit you with a lawsuit for defamation.

ID
Houston, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article