State: West Virginia Product: Meaningful Beauty Deal Clear all filters (1 of 21 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Meaningful Beauty in Clarksburg, West Virginia - Crooks, money hungry!

This company is full of crooks. They Only want your money! I dealt with them for the past three months. After many lies they finally promised to stop billing me for vitamins I didn't order, and payed out of pocket to return. Their customer service associates are liars and kept telling me they didn't receive the vitamins back. They were sending me bills and charging my credit card. Don't trust them people. Don't got through the same headache I did. And frankly the product is ok it's nothing special. Definitely was not worth my time and money to deal with these liars!!! God forbid I receive another bill from them! How is this customer service???
GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, We would like to learn more about your experience and offer assistance. If you could please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet someone will be in touch with you shortly to help get this resolved. Thank you.

Review