State: Virginia Product: Meaningful Beauty Subscription Clear all filters (2 of 60 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Meaningful Beauty in Waynesboro, Virginia - Very misleading advertising regarding costs.

I was unaware that this was a "subscription" service. After realizing this when received the 2nd box, I cancelled. I called to complain and they said I could return for refund. I then get a bill for $170 and change! Emailed customer service and discovered they had tried to take money from my account again! They insisted I still owed them. I'm not paying them and I'm going to contact the TV station to complain about the company. I think they're running a scam. The product is a good one - no problem there. But there are TONS of complaints all over the internet about their billing practices.
Review
Product
Meaningful Beauty Subscription
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Meaningful Beauty in Virginia Beach, Virginia - Canceled my order after first delivery - don't count on that!

I have contacted this company over 5 times, I gave them my credit card for the first subscription and even after canceling after first use because it made me breakout, they keep taking my MONEY! Cindy Crawford, should be ashamed. So far the original order of 39.99 has cost me over 150.00, to learn YET again, they took more of my money! It's really aggravating! SHAME. WARNING.........DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT! RIP OFF. FRAUD. LIES, I WANT ALL OF MY MONEY BACK, CINDY AND MEANINGFUL BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,enough complaints already, what do you all think about a class action suit?

Oh My God