State: Texas Product: Meaningful Beauty Deal Clear all filters (2 of 21 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Meaningful Beauty in Cedar Park, Texas - Mislead about canceling or returning

I called to cancel any further shipments because I was misled about the cost. They cancelled but could only give me a discount for the remaining two months. The return policy was convoluted and difficult to understand. Once you order, you are stuck with a long return process. Christy Brinkley should review her business practices. The order takers are, I am sure, pushed by quotas to sell, sell, sell. They are difficult to understand and are not interested in anything but getting a big order. Be very careful if you deal with these people. I am now stuck with products I do not want and cannot afford.
GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team by filling out this form: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet. Once the form has been submitted, someone from our team will contact you directly to help get this resolved. Thank you.

Review
Service
Meaningful Beauty Deal
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss

Meaningful Beauty in Fort Worth, Texas - Evil Company - Beware

The other reviews are correct. They automatically sign you up for refills and charge you for it. I called 4 times to cancel and still they sent me stuff. Then I got two shipments AFTER they said I was cancelled. I mailed them back as they said to do. I had the post office tape them together good. They refunded me for one (minus shipping you have to submit that and wait a month for it to get to you) but somehow they are saying they never received the other package. THEY WERE TAPED TOGETHER. The whole process of arguing with them and how long it took to cancel put me past my 60 days where they will refund and what not. Now they're saying there's nothing they can do. I have never experienced worst customer service in my life. The product is not near good enough to deal with that ***.
Review