State: Pennsylvania Product: Meaningful Beauty Deal Clear all filters (1 of 21 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Meaningful Beauty in Pottsville, Pennsylvania - Thieves!

Okay, so I watched the commercial. It sounded good. I decided to try it because of the "guaranteed money back" promise. I ordered the product on September 19, 2012. I quickly found that I did not like it. One of the products smelled like dog food, seriously. I called and after a ridiculously long wait, I was finally able to speak to someone to cancel future orders. (I ended up calling the line that one uses to place an order instead of customer service because NO ONE was answering at customer service. I was on hold for AT LEAST half an hour before I tried the "place an order" line.) I sent the entire order back on October 9 to get my refund. I sent it back via the USPS, and tracked the shipment. They received it on October 11. On October 25, it was not showing as a refund on my credit card. I called and was told it would take FOUR TO SIX WEEKS to process the refund. Okay. On December 13, I called and was told that they had never received the items. I had to fax them proof that I had sent it back, so I did. On December 26, I called to see why the refund was still not showing up on my statement. I was told the refund went through on December 19, and that it could take a few days for it to show up. Well, here it is, January 7 - almost THREE MONTHS since I returned this ***. It is still not showing up on my statement. I called again, and they are telling me that now I have to fax them a copy of my statement to show that it has not gone through. I called my credit card company, and they checked it out. They said there was no transaction made. I am fed up. I am done. Cindy Crawford, I hope you are able to buy one of your kids a little something with the money you stole from me. Or maybe it will help keep Dr. Sebagh in melons. I don't know what you all will do with the $50, but judging from the other complaints, the money is adding up quickly for you. Cha ching. Cha ching. I just wish I'd donated this money to Easter Seals or another worthy cause instead of donating it to a supermodel and doctor. Live and learn. I am just too annoyed to deal with this anymore. I am letting the $50 go, and letting my anger go. Deep breath.
Review