State: Ontario City: Toronto Product: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set Clear all filters (4 of 169 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
I was super excited to try Meaningful Beauty...I mean who wouldn't be after watching the evil, luring infomercial. So I did it. Even after reading many negative reviews just like this one...I did it. I must say the kit arrived within a few business days and I was happy...

I think Cindy has a beautiful completion , not because of meaningful beauty products,but with a plastic surgeon that gets played handsomely through the money she receives from trusting customers who invested in this product.

Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set
Cons
  • This product
Reason of review
Bad quality

Meaningful Beauty in Toronto, Ontario - Lousy service, lousy product just awful experience

I had such a bad customer service experience, product not arriving etc, nasty customer service reps, that even the supervisor was mortified to hear it. Once the drama died down, the product arrived and it stung my face; usually not sensitive at all. So its just not worth trying, ordering or using - full stop. I called to cancel only to be told the apology refund of 20% applied to the 2 payments due would only be processed after the full amount was taken and then the refund applied a few days later. I said "you do know how ridiculous this is right; they said yes but its how accounts do it". STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY ITS DRAMA RIDDEN, WITH CUSTOMERS LEFT UTTERLY DISEMPOWERED IN EVERY WAY. CINDY SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE DIRE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE LINKED TO HER NAME; UTTERLY SHAMEFUL.
Review
#519666 Review #519666 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

Meaningful Beauty in Toronto, Ontario - Very mad

I wanted to try this product. I placed an order for trial not knowing that by making your order, you commit to a lifetime supply. So I called the company to let them know that I am cancelling the rest of the orders and that I will return the 2nd batch of product which was double the size of the original order. The person was accomodating and told me to return the product (me having to pay for shipment) and they will refund me the money and that my orders were cancelled. a few weeks later I got charged again!!!! I am so pissed!!! Companies like this should let people know about the commitments or that they should implement better return policies and procedures!!!!
Loss

Meaningful Beauty a misleading ripoff

When I contacted Meaningful Beauty back in May I was led to believe that I would receive the first shipment at $39.99 plus shipping and tax and thereafter would receive a supply every three months. At no time was I aware that the 3 month order would be triple the price! When I called to cancel, I was informed that I still owed another $80 which they would take from my credit card before canceling. The product received was certainly not worth the money. I never would have ordered from Meaningful beauty had I been aware of how expensive it is. The commercials indicate value for your dollar. This is not the case. Meaningful beauty is nothing but a big ripoff. Buyer beware!

RIPOFFF. PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE GRIEF AND DO NOT SPEND YOUR TIME AND MONEY.

YOU WILL BE MISLEAD FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END. RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

#552072

I had a similar experience to others in that i was very unhappy with everything regarding this product and the sales process. First of all, Crawford gets injections of the fruit extract in her face.

So even if she uses the product herself, it doesnt mean it is the product that keeps her young....it could be the extract injections. Not to mention, she has admitted in interviews to getting fillers, collagen and botox. She is also likely getting many high dollar laser and facial treatments. So the ad is a scam.

As for the process, When the product came i noticed that it had parabens and *** in it so i wanted to send it back. That process was ***. Getting a refund turned into a multiple month battle. They also billed me again later.

It is a scam and I reccommend going to Sephora and getting Ole Heinrickson products. Not too pricey and decent results and Sephora takes all returns with receipt, if you are unhappy with the product.

I saw the ad on TV but could not find a pen quick enough to get the phone number. I thought I was going to get "such a deal" what with all the "free" stuff and no s/h charge.

I thought I would just go to the web site and order from there. Thank God I could not find that pen! After reading all these negative reviews and how so many have been ripped off with this auto ship I was so glad I had not fallen for this trap. I had gotten myself into the same trouble with another product and it took cancelling my credit card to put a stop to that company draining me.

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to warm people like me (too trusting)! :upset

yes, she ordered a 1 month trial at $39.95. Then if you continue for a 90 day supply.

that would be triple. pay attention folks.

Umm... It says $39.99 for 1st month supply, then they send 3 months supply , which I thought was common sense that it would cost $39.99 per month like the first order.

Common sense people. Besides, $40 a month is not bad if u want to look good.

View more comments (4)