State: New York City: Rochester Clear all filters (2 of 1159 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Meaningful Beauty - Review about Starter Kit Purchase from Rochester, New York

When I ordered my starter kit I was under the impression that all I would be charged was 39.95 to see if I liked the product. I found out that I would be charged random amounts every month and keep receiving product I dont need every month. How do I get out of this scam?
Review

Meaningful Beauty in Rochester, New York - I have been screwed before many times when doing 30 day trials.

I would really like to try meaninfull beauty, however I refuse to be lied to again and have my account be exhausted. Therefore if this company wants to sell more product they should do what proactive did and make it available where people can gio to the mall and purchase the product with the same deal they provide on the internet. That way all the *** is resolved....Jessica O. Apparently I need to type at least 100 words, however my statement is pretty clear. I believe many will agree with me; it would put an end to those who have to cancel their credit cards and go through a bunch of stress that in this day in age.....we don't need it.

Since you've been screwed over many times and have learned nothing. My question to you is- Have you placed your trial order, yet? :p

Seriously, don't fall for the hype. There is no Miracle beauty product in a bottle. Unscrupulous companies love the gullible, it's what keep the $$$'s rolling in.. :roll

Review