State: New Jersey City: Newark Product: Meaningful Beauty Serum Clear all filters (1 of 11 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Meaningful Beauty in Newark, New Jersey - Products are just plain junk!

Luckily, I only purchased the $40 sample package. Honestly..this was way too much to spend on these products (that contain nothing scientifically proven to reduce aging btw). Cannot even say that I was even able to give it a serious attempt because of the immediate rebellion that my skin underwent in just 2 nights of using this junk. In the kit, I used the eye cream, the creme de serum, and the glow serum. Well, if you call redness and severe brekouts glowing..then go right ahead and give it a try. Don't get me wrong..I did not expect miracles, but this is just the poorest quality line out there and are now in the garbage. I have used Reclaim products for years (which is from yet another celebrity line, but products are FABULOUS) and was looking for some supplemental products. I will NOT be using Meaningful Beauty to fulfill that need. Don't wasre your money...wait...evenif its GIVEN to you..don't take a chance..re-gift it!

Thanks everyone for the notice on the meaningful beauty. Anything that Guthy- Ranker sells is ***.

They didi all of the above and more tome. Proactive and wen Hair system. They both suck and don't do what they say there suppost to do. Then they want to keep trying to make up for the mess ups they made and keep sending you products for nothing.

I have recieved over $300.00 of Wen product for froo and they still wanted to keep sending them to me. I told they to just clear what they were trying to bill me and call it even. For proactive. That *** burned my face and even the sensitive stuff did NOT work.

They cleared my bill too, but I'm not done with them.

I got perminute scares on my face and I'm PISSED............................... Enough said..

Review