State: New Jersey City: Englewood Product: Meaningful Beauty Serum Clear all filters (1 of 11 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Meaningful Beauty - Serum Review from Englewood, New Jersey

Always on hold for long time before MB customer rep, answers the phone.Always someone from over seas answers phone and DOSENT know much about my account .As far as PRODUCT PERFORMANCE I feel they need to do more research. Item#860114 (ADVANCED EYE LIFTING CRM) Has poor performance! doesn't do any lifting in the eye area. I've been using for almost A year now! Item#860148 (GLOWING SERUM) POOR PERFORMANCE! DOESNT leave complexion with a luminous glow.I've been using for awhile and I see no brightness or glow to my skin. Item#860056 (SKIN SOFT CLEANER).LOVE LOVE LOVE! LEAVES SKIN SOFT +CLEAN( LIGHT-N-FRESH DOESNT LEAVE SKIN GREASY) GREAT FOR SPRING and SUMMER! But I think they need to come up with a richer cream for mature skin in the colder months. Item#860023 (ANTIOXID DAY CREME )Great creme for the warmer weather! Nice-n-Light. I also feel they should send free samples to continuous customers when they receive their next shipment, its a good way for us to try products without wasting our money.
GuthyRenkerHelp

Hi there, Our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team is standing by to assist. If you could please contact them here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with details of your experience, someone will be in touch with you shortly to speak with you directly. Thank you.

Review