State: Nevada City: North Las Vegas Product: Meaningful Beauty Subscription Clear all filters (1 of 60 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Meaningful Beauty in North Las Vegas, Nevada - Crooks

I wasn't aware that when you bought a 30 day supply, you signed up for follow-on shipments of 60-day supplies plus vitamins. When I got another shipment I called the customer service and cancelled the subscription. That was in December. I kept seeing charges to my account so I called back. The rep said that I was charged in 3 installments so my last payment would be March. In May, I checked my account and had been charged in April and May. I called yet again and the rep said that I cancelled the regular meaningful beauty but still got the vitamins. This was NEVER explained to me. Why would I cancel the lotion and still get the vitamins? They are crooks and I can't believe this is allowed to happen. Don't buy this product! It's a horrible practice and are taking hundreds of dollars from us! I said that I had the bottle of vitamins and I would return it. The rep informed me that since it was shipped March 6th, I was 2 days past the 60 day guarantee. Are you freaking kidding me? It hasn't even been opened. I don't know what they put in those vitamins so I have never taken any of them.
Review