State: Mississippi City: Jackson Product: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set Clear all filters (2 of 169 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Meaningful Beauty in Jackson, Mississippi - They charged me 3 times for this piece of crap that does not work

U need to warn people how much this crap cost !!!Doesnt work !!!
Review
Product
Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Meaningful Beauty in Jackson, Mississippi - Every time I call I get a busy signal

I got an unexpected order from M B.. they took payment from my checking account.. I want to get into my account or set one up... I have to know the account number.. I do not know it.. I can't get with anyone to cancel the order or get into my accout or rather I can't set up an account... it is so crazy... If I stop payment to them it will cost me at least 30 dollars... I do not like doing business with M. B. any more. I got to get out from under them... I like the products but not the new set up..
GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Our Corporate Escalation Team will be able to help get this resolved for you and assist with anything else outstanding on your account. If you could please contact them by filling out this form: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet we will be able to directly assist you.

You do not need to provide your account number when submitting the form. Thank you.

Review
Product
Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
JUST CANCEL MY ACCOUNT..DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE PRODUCTS..IT IS TOO HARD TO GET IN TOUCH WITH COMANY

Contact Meaningful Beauty Customer Service