State: Michigan Product: Meaningful Beauty Serum Clear all filters (1 of 11 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Meaningful Beauty - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from Saint Louis, Michigan

4.3
I am so surprised at these issues. Doesn't ANYONE read the disclaimer? You're signing up for automatic deliveries JUST by getting the original sample box. If YOU don't adjust your account, the shipments are of 5 full-size products & more frequently than necessary. I had NO difficulty canceling my credit card and having it billed to me. I've also noticed a difference in my fine lines and overall skin appearance. My favorites are the cleanser and the Creme de Serum. The night cream also is nice on dry patches. I just don't understand all the issues people are having. I've contacted customer service several times without a complaint ~ they've immediately resolved every issue. I love the products. Also, they don't give out your "credit card info" but they do sell or give out your contact info to other Gunthy Renker products. Just ignore if you don't want them, I do.
Review