Product: Meaningful Beauty Customer Care Clear all filters (2 of 81 reviews match)
filters
State:
Show
City:
Show
Product:
Meaningful Beauty - Unauthorized charges
I would be contacting BBB and my bank if you don't reverse these unauthorized charges. I'm on disability and never signed anything

I order the product and used for about a year, then I cancelled my products. Products began being shipped about 6-8 months later to the former address without authorization, approval or renewal.

Then the charges started appearing on the same credit card account I used to receive the product in the past. They did reverse the charges, but this is a consumer problem.

Review
Service
Meaningful Beauty Customer Care
Cons
  • Unauthorized charges
  • That they continued to charge me after i cancelled
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Meaningful Beauty - Customer Care Review
Meaningful Beauty - Customer Care Review
I Received my current kit . I have been customer for years.box the Kit came in offered chance to customize kit and get free shipping. Since 3 items in kit I never use I wanted to swap them for ones I tried and liked. I was told it would cost more money 24 dollars per...
emaillisamariegreen

That is so unfortunate. I can not stand it when I call customer service and they're reading off a script.

I can understand there are certain things they need to say, depending upon the situation.

But when these companies require their agents to read from a script, us customers know it and it makes us feel unappreciated and annoyed to say the least. I am sorry that happened to you.

Review