Product: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set Clear all filters (1 of 169 reviews match)
filters
State:
Show
City:
Show
Product:
Resolved
2.8
This company is ridiculous.If I was Cindy Crawford, I would not want to be associated with them. They assured me that the cost of this product was 39.95/mo with shipping and handling. I clarified the date that the money would be taken off of my credit care. Then, they...

I purchased this product about 4 or 5 years ago. I find it hard to believe that Cindy Crawford is unaware of the unsavory practices that are taking place within her own business and if she doesnt know shame on her.

I believe she does know and is making alot of money off of hardworking people. I am disgusted with this company and have been harrassed for years by her company for money for products I never ordered.

It is really sad what people will do for money. Stay away from Meaningful Beauty!!!!!

Review
Product
Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set
Pros
  • Product line
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Way you treat customers
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Resolve issues with one phone call, and do what you say you're going to do. Don't charge 3 months of payments in 1 month without telling me. And stop repeating your policy on the phone. I know it!

Contact Meaningful Beauty Customer Service