Product: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set Clear all filters (169 of 169 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Meaningful Beauty in Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Tiny

Tiny Tiny bottles.. They said I was getting a 30 day supply. NO WAY will this last me 30 days, two weeks tops. Im going to start using the product tonight, i hope my skin likes it and the product is as good as tey sell it on tv. I will definitely be back on this site with an update in a few days. I usally dont buy things i see on tv no matter who the spokes person is, lets hope mrs cindy didnt put her name on garbage and risk her reputation for a buck. Time will tell

You will get bigger bottles with your next shipment. This was just a sample shipment.

I felt the same way like i was ripped off but once i got on auto shipping and used the products and adjusted the shipments to what i needed (you can order anywhere from three items and up) i was satisfied. Its a good product if you give it a chance.

I ordered this product and was just as disappointed. BUT.

They do ship larger bottles once you accept the product. The original package is tiny but once your on auto shipping the bottles are larger and do last. You can adjust your order from 3 products and up.

I also found the creams to be quite effective. Hope this helps.

sidney1500

I bought that years ago, be careful because they put you on auto ship, and you will find that it does not work as good as it states. It will take 30 days to cancel.

I send mine back and it took 3 months to get a refund. Good luck I hope it works for you, for me it did not.

View more comments (2)

Meaningful Beauty in Washington, District Of Columbia - Cindy Crawford Schemes

I applaud whole heartedly on all of the customer representatives and Cindy Crawford also since she connects her name with this company how to scams hard working people out of their money. First of all, please note that once you have set up the account and gave your credit card information, the only way to stop the continuous unauthorized bill payments charged on your credit card is to cancel your credit card all together. Second, once you purchase the 39.95 S&H one time, it will keep on being delivered without your permission, but wait! You will be billed in three separate payments for it for that one product YOU DID NOT order. Third, your account that you created will still be on file for a year and will be used for their own "records" and will not be deleted. Fourth, your refund will take 4-6wks while still getting billed at the same time for the product that automatically appeared in your mailbox BY CREATING AN ACCOUNT with them. This is how Cindy Crawford and Meaningful Beauty decides how to rip off the AMERICAN people from their hard earned money because we thought as customers that the product is something we might like. Your buisness will represent itself and there are many fustrated customers like me who has to deal with this and unfortunately our ultimatum is to close our credit cards account for you to not reap the benefits from us. You played on our stuipidity and ignorance in order to get rich. I congradulate you that there are loop holes within the system for you guys to get away with this. Dupe us from the start, deal with the whole mess later.

I was charged 2 charges one for 65.00 and one for 59.00, for which I did not order. They told me, no worries it is canceled out.

In the meantime my card is holding this amount. Watch these people. I would go as far to buy a prepaid card, so they can't rip you off.

My friend was continually sent a new package every month, and she didn't even care for the product. Truthfully, Avon works just as good.

MEANINGFUL BEAUTY ISNT THE ONLY PRODUCT THT IS SOLD UNDER GUTHY W. NAME or title,as u probably already know at least if u hav tried 2 cancel(4 any reason)they wil try 2 get u with the WEN HAIR PRODUCTS 2,so unlike i was&dnt no why i didnt this time,but we as AMERICAN PPLE,we will continue 2 give thes pple our hardearned money unless we take the time&checkout websites like thisn 1 thts actually created by pple lik us,lol,had 2 laugh 2 keep frm crying. but ples(talkin 2 myself b/c my husband hasnt seen my credit card bill yet so i may get killed 4 not comin on here 1st)tak a minute&read reviews on anything&everything tht u cnt lay n ur hand r least cnt pay a cheap cash price 4 b/c lik the old sayin goes,IF ITS 2 GOOD 2 B TRUE,THEN IT PROABLY IS!

View more comments (1)

Meaningful Beauty Is Bunk

The items are sooo small, no way do they last 30 days, so I was curious about the 90 day supply, it as well may last 2-3 weeks, but not 90 days. I agree, Cindy Crawford should be ashamed of her scam. I personally did't notice that these products were any better than most drug store products. My face broke out after a few weeks, and I stopped using it, to have back my clear, soft skin. Do not buy with high expectations, but if you do,cancel immediately when you receive the 30 day supply,to keep from being charged again, keep all packaging, return for refund when you use it for the 30 days, and it does nothing.. Be sure to have the post office track the return as well. If we all do as they say...return for full refund if not satisfied,they can't make any money on this *** product.

u r right, these products don't last 3 months, they last more than that.

I also thought they wouldn't last that long, but I have been using them for a couple of months over 4 years now, they usually last me around 5 months, I took myself off of autoship and call in when I am going to need another kit. I know there are some p*ssed off people on this site about the product, but I love meaningful beauty and will continue using it for more years to come. My only regret it that I didn't start using it earlier, I was 41 when I started and I will be 46 this Fall, I have developed no more fine lines than what I had when I started, so it must be doing something right!

Loss

Meaningful Beauty is a rip-off

Meaningful Beauty products, endorsed by Cindy Crawford, are terrific skin products that really work, but the only way you can purchse them is to become a member in the Gunthy-Renkor family, which means that they ship you a certain amount of product (always too much)every 90 days. They say it's easy to postpone orders or customize, but don't believe them. They admit that their website doesn't properly accept customized orders (I tried twice) and their phone hold lines frequently exceed 15 minutes. They also ship earlier than they say, so if you call a week or 2 before their ship date, you've called too late to change. Then, if you need to return the order because they shipped too early, you are responsible for the return shipping. Once again, great product, but not worth the trouble. There are many other products that you can buy as you need, that are way easier to purchase.
jgunther

Sorry, I disagree that this product works..I used for over 6 months...No difference....also hate the fact that they do not offer a day lotion without spf!

Meaningful Beauty Lies

All they do is lie to get your money. Your first shipment comes with a 90-day supply even though they tell you that you are getting a 30-day sample kit. The invoice very clearly states that you will be billed 3 times for your first shipment. Even though Customer Service lied, I figured I would just use the products but cancel any further shipments. For the last 2 months, I've had payments taken directly from my checking account even though I CANCELLED!!! Now I'm having to open a new checking account and moving all of my transactions to a credit union because of this ridiculous set up. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS, YOU'LL NEVER GET THEM TO STOP BILLING YOU! Linda Collins, Phoenix, AZ

I payed mine thru paypal. but I'm still disappointed when I got the product it looks like a sample very small..I don't think it will last 30 days.

Loss

Meaningful Beauty is more like Meaningful Ripoff

In November 2010 I purchased the 30 day trial starter kit of Meaningful Beauty products to try out. I used the product for 2 weeks but did not feel that it lived up to all the hype so I returned the 30 day kit which I paid $39.95 via USPS and paid for delivery confirmation. Their "policy" is, if for any reason you're not completely satisfied, just return the containers within 60 days of receipt and you'll get a full refund of the purchase price (minus shipping and handling costs). I also called them on 12/26/10 and told them I did NOT want anymore shipments and the customer "service" lady told me I "she took care of it" and I "wouldn't be charged anything else." Four days later, I receive another box of Meaningful Beauty products which I refused. I marked on the package "REFUSED – ACCOUNT CLOSED – DID NOT ORDER" and promptly put it back in my mailbox on 12/31/2010. A charge was then placed on my AMEX Blue credit card of for which I do not possess any of their products! I called Meaningful Beauty on 3/3 to request my refund on all my money but the not so helpful and rather rude customer service person (named Jeremy, Employee ID 2231265) told me they never got the shipment returned to them and that he had not intensions of refunding my money. After researching more about Meaningful Beauty, I discovered that this "situation" is a common practice for them. Over and over they "claim" to have "never received" the returned shipment. This is consumer FRAUD and I wish file a formal complaint for the $173.78 that was charged to my credit card. Filed BBB Complaint. Here's the link if you've been scammed too: http://www.la.bbb.org/Business-Report/Meaningful-Beauty-100010281

That is so true! HORRIBLE and RUDE customer service, they don't listen and raise their voice when they feel too, even if you cancel they charge money on your card and every time you try to cancel they don't do it :( MEANINGFUL BEAUTY IS A WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!! DON'T BUY IT!

I ordered the kit and changed my mind because I read all these postings, and they refunded me everything no problem. I now regret returning it and I will probably re order as I've researched it more and heard a lot of good things about it.

I also return my products but I did receive an email confirmation that it was returned. It is not doing me any good for it is now past two months and I have not received my money back.

How many times can they say the check is in the mail? I did file with the BBB, I don't know what else to do.

Do they have it in your hand writing at least one time and vevified by you that you wrote canceled, then your done with them.

Call your credit card company tell tell this co is sticking you for something you didn't order, or receive(because you refused package). Dosen't matter if they didn't get they make-up back or not.

Stop calling them. Have credit card company freeze them out girlfriend- Your Meaningful!!!

View more comments (3)
Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set

Meaningful Beauty is a bunch of fake junk!

I personally can't believe someone of Cindy Crawford's status would endorse a rip off like this Meaningful Beauty. Oh yeah, they pay her to use her name and use her in the infomercial on the mess, but it is a ripoff deluxe and I want my money back and I bet I get it. I won't stop until I do. They get you on the phone and tell you that "Cindy recommends this and Cindy recommends that" and before you know it if you are not vigilent you've raked up these huge charges. Thank goodness I knew what to expect when I called so I told them to save it for someone else, I just want the advertised special and NOTHING else. They kept on and on though ( they MUST be paid commission is all I can think of because these little ninnies they have taking and processing the orders for Cindy Crawford herself since Cindy is so busy. OK, now THIS is what's going to even *** YOU off. I wanted to use some of the so-called "Glowing Serum" last night. I pumped and pumped and nothing came out so I resigned myself to the fact that it was all gone. Then I got to thinking....there should be NO way this is all gone already. The more I thought about it the more sure I was. I then proceeded to take the cap off of the pump bottle...you know, it's the little small bottle. I had to get a pair of needle nose pliers to get the little tip off of the bottle. People, I couldn't believe what I saw when I got everything off of the top of the bottle. I looked down into the bottle to see if there was enoug h for me to get a cotton tipped applicator inside and get some more of the product out. The bottle was maybe 3/4 fake people. There was a ledge like bottom inside that covered the diameter about 3/4 of the way from the bottom of the container. They are ripping people off by giving them s tiny amount of product and from the size of the bottle it makes you think you are getting a travel sized bottle. I'm sure a lot of people do not take the tip off of that bottle and look down into it. I just can't believe they thought they could get by with doing that indefini tely and people wouldn't get wise??? Oh and by the way, Gunthy-Rinker"when you call to see about ordering JUST the "Glowing Serum" they say you can't order it...you have to order the WHOLE kit to get that one little bottle of "Glowing Serum". I will NEVER EVER order anything like this again from television and if I can't see if before I buy it I'm running!
Review
#200333 Review #200333 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set

Meaningful Beauty in Lindsay, California - Poor Customer Service response and poor return policy

I had been using the products for 8 months when I had a bout with contact dermatitis, per my dermatologist's diagnoses. I stop using the cleanser and moisturizer 1 immediately. After 2 months time I tried the products again, only to have the same reaction. Imagine my disillusionment when I contacted customer service and the representative did not seem the least bit interested. I asked if I could return all the unused products that I had and was told that I could not return the products because it was past the 90 return policy. I commented to her what a waste it is for me to throw unwrapped, unopened product into the garbage. She told me that they did the same when they received returns.WOW! Then she went on to read her prepared propaganda, when I asked her to stop so that I could ask another question she kept on reading. At this point I hung up feeling very frustrated, I certainly would not want my name associated with a company that presented themselves in such an uncaring manner. To make things even more frustrating, I had called over a month ago to ask to have my shipments delayed while I tried to figure out what was going on with my skin, during that conversation I even explained to the customer rep what was happening. I guess live and learn. Better to shop locally so that one receives better customer service.

I had the exact same experience! I cancelled online and then called to be sure.

They went ahead and shipped another shipment the next week. I returned it, and called to verify they received it. They kept charging me then claimed they never received the return.

They taught me: Don't trust online sales with automatic shipping! EVER!

Customer Service Agents are not helpful OR nice once you tell them that you returned the product and you are waiting on your refund. They give you a song and dance about how long it takes, (I believe they said ) up to ten weeks, that would be PAST the 60 days money back guarantee right!!!!

I better get my oney back or I will tell every website I can think of how they are! Guess I will have to get a new credit card to keep the payment from coming out!!!

oh brother. I guess I am up for a fight yay.

this stuff broke me out and my face is redder then a fire truck. only used it twice. it says 60 day money back.

so if they dont want to give it to me, I shall file a complaint with the ftc and attorney generals office. I wont play their games..

I only had this product one week and I already feel as if my skin was burnt by the sun. I rarely go out during the day and I am very upset about this.

The first 2 days it was alright but a few days later my skin became dry hot and felt i aged 50 yrs and I am only 26yrs old. I wanted to get this product to help minimize the pores and help. As it turns out it doesnt do anything but tighten my skin and make it red and hot. I am sending it back 2morrow, I hope they dont' give me a hard time as the other ladies on here.

If they do they will have the fight of their life with me. I am sticking to Olay at least it doesnt dry my skin out and make it red.

I had a reaction to the product, so returned it within the 60 days. I paid the shipping.

When I did not get the refund, I called them and they admitted that they had received the product. They said that they had received it approx. 3 weeks after the date I mailed it and that it was not within the 60 days. IE.

too bad, tough luck. HOWEVER, I had a post office receipt showing the postage and mailing on the correct date, so I told the rep and she said to prove it (not thinkin that I could). So, I asked for the fax number. I called back a week or so later when I had the receipt in hand and was ready to fax.

I was at a different location so did not have the number.

I called them again and talked to a man and explained the situation. He admitted that they ALWAYS refuse to refund the money unless you have proof of mailing and give it to them!

:sigh

This company is a joke! Reps need more training on the product.

I have to take time out of my day to continually check on my order. I have been continuously doubled billed. Now after placing a huge order I have called to find out after a month with no product where it is.I was told my account has been closed and I will have to open a new one, yet they still have my credit card on file!

I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau and I am warning all new customer that read this the product is full of junk fillers and is more hype than you know! FYI...I'm a chemist!

I loooove this product!!! Have used it for 2 years now.

Customer Service is a flippin NIGHTMARE!!! Charged the wrong amounts, the wrong cards, you can't order this, you can't do that....the last guy actually said" Why don't you close your account if you're not happy?" I was floored...I have lost my patience and closed the account.

No wonder they have poor customer service the spelling is terrible in the Report Response!"DISCUSTED - is Disgusted. Your point is well taken and only proves how customer service reponses when the "CUSTOMER" calls.

Your english is horrible (I get a phone call from one of you people "THE" did not read, etc. Good Grief no wonder I cannot get my money back! Lower your caps and take ENglish 101.....would help deal with those that act "BENIETH" you.

Oh!!! it is "POLICY" not the police.

PS - to Disgusted with you People - Your point may have been better taken had you not "screamed" it all in caps and used a condescending tone. As a customer, I'm pretty disgusted that you would come on line and represent your company in that manner. It is not doing them any favors.

The mellon is nothing more than the french name for canteloupe. Check the Q&A on the Meaningful Beauty website that gives the name of the mellon and google it.

I like the products fine, but in my opinion, they are pertty ordinary. I didn't get any amazing results or see any differece at all, so I don't think they are worth the money. I cancelled my order and had no problem there. The number on your bill always gets you to a rep, and I've called several times.

The issue is that I still haven't gotten my credit for the return that they received in hand on April 4th and it's now May 12th. It takes far too long to get your money back, and at this date, they can't even verify for me that they recieved my return (although I have proof of delivery and highly recommend that if you return product to them given the delay on refunds). I'm now totally disappointed with the whole experience and ready to sell the suplus of this stuff that is under my desk on ebay to make back a part of my money.

I wouldn't recommend it. Olay Definity works great for a fraction of the cost and you can pick it up locally whenever you need it.

We have a job to do and do it well . The company is very credible...I work for them.

LISTEN TO THE REP WHEN THEY ARE SPEAKING TO YOU INSTEAD OF TALKING OVER THEM AND YOU MAY HEAR THE INFORMATION THEY ARE TELLING YOU.THAT IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH YOU PEOPLE YOU THINK CAUSE WE ARE REPS WE ARE BENIETH YOU. WE HAVE TO GO BY POLICE 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IS WHAT WE ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO GO BY. WE HAVE A JOB TO DO AND BEING RUDE IS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT. WE HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO HANG UP ON CUSTOMERS IF THEY ARE IRATE OR CALLING US NAMES AND NOT LETTING US TALK.

WE ARE PEOPLE TOO AND THAT IS WHAT MAKES ME CRINGE EVERYTIME I GET A PHONE CALL FROM ONE OF YOU PEOPLE THE DID NOT READ THE INFORMATION THAT CAME WITH YOUR SHIPMENT. READ EVERYTHING, ITS NOT HARD TO DO PEOPLE.

AND LISTEN TO THE INFOMIRCIAL IT CLEARLY STATES 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!!!!!!!!!YOU CANT TAKE SOMETHING BACK TO A REGULAR STORE AFTER 90 DAYS WE ARE THE SAME WAY. ALL UNUSED PRODS SENT BACK ARE DISCARDED WE CANNOT REUSE THEM.

I returned two full packages of products at the charge of $69.95 as i could no longer afford theses products. I contacted my credit card company and they stopped the shipments effective immediately.

However, I should be sent the refund amounts ASAP. I had to get a new credit card number so as to not be continually charged for products I am returning. I spoke with one of your reps and he said since I did nott call for a "number" to return the packages I was not credited.

Please send me a check for the two returned packages- January 25 and February 25 shipments. So I have no products yet paid for them.

View more comments (12)
Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set
Meaningful Beauty is running an infomercial using Cindy Crawford. Claiming that Cindy uses there products and that's why she still looks so young. Cindy has had work done on her face and has regular colonics that remove toxins from body. That gives a youthful...

This company sets the hook and reels in the money. Despite the fact that I returned the product as instructed they have refused to return/refund $188 to my account. When you call they give you the run-around, are rude,and flat out say something to the effect of TOO BAD, SO SAD!!!

I am going to follow up with the BBB.They are a highly unethical enterprise.

BEWARE!!!