State: Maryland City: Baldwin Product: Meaningful Beauty Deal Clear all filters (1 of 21 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Meaningful Beauty in Baldwin, Maryland - Cancelled and they still charged my accont

I cancelled the Meaningful Beauty account back in March and spoke to a really nice gal. Thought everything was done. I even paid up the remaining money that was billed to me. Well in June they sent another box. Called again and spoke to a very nice woman named Melissa who said "Oh, I see you called back in March and cancelled. I will take care of this. I will also mail you a label to return the box and credit your bank account." Great.. I thought. So, 2 weeks later I am still waiting for this label. So I call AGAIN and speak with a VERY rude man named Tom who said " I CLAIMED to cancel back in March" CLAIMED??? WTF! Obviously he did not know how to deal with customers or read. He was very rude and said he would refund the remaining money to my account since they shorted me the shipping and handling of 9.99 and the label takes 2-3 weeks and then he rudely said "thank you for calling meaningful beauty...blah blah" to get me off the phone. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Go to Ulta or Macys and get a good product or even Sephora!
Review