State: Kentucky City: Lexington Product: Meaningful Beauty Subscription Clear all filters (1 of 60 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Meaningful Beauty in Lexington, Kentucky - Terriable Customer Serice, DONT DO IT!

i cancelled my "subscription May 1, 2012 by phone and by letter. In Sept. 2012 I get another shipment, so I pay it and then send a letter to them saying this was the last shipment, I am moving, i also called and informed them I was moving and to cancel my "subscription". In 2014 I got several bills from them stating that I needed to pay for yet another shipment, none was ever forwarded and I didnt want their stuff anymore. so as of 1/15 I now get an email stating that I need to contact them about a past due balance! So I call and I am informed that they are an outside agency, even though the email says it came directly from meaningful beauty but that i could not respond to it by email. I have checked reviews, which to have that many horrible ones is amazing! but I filled out their corporate complaint form and explained, i doubt that anything happens, but i told them i would turn them in for mail fraud if they continue their pursuit of fraudulent billing practices. I find this whole company very dishonest. I will re-post when I get a reply from corporate, if I do.
Review
Product
Meaningful Beauty Subscription
Pros
  • Products
Cons
  • Billing and handling of accounts
  • Difficult to cancel
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Preferred solution
reverse the charge, clear out the account.

Contact Meaningful Beauty Customer Service