State: Indiana Product: Meaningful Beauty Deal Clear all filters (2 of 21 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Meaningful Beauty in Fishers, Indiana - Love the products, but hate the customer service. Done with this.

They screw up up orders. They don't accept responsibility. They Stillkeep charging your account for WEEKS after admitting it was their error. Why can a company take your money instantly, yet take months to return it, even when admitting it was their error? I love the product, but will not deal with this disrespect. Great product. But it doesn't matter. Maybe Christly Brinkly should take more interest in her customers, personally. If you have a good product, market it ethically. I returned the unordered product to them, but they keep charging my account. On phone calls, they keep assuring me that I will get my money back. This is *** service for a many year user. Not my first problem with service, but definitely my last problem! I'm gone.
GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Please contact our Corporate Escalation Team here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet so that we can learn more about your experience with Meaningful Beauty and assist. Once the form has been submitted we will be in touch with you directly.

Review
Service
Meaningful Beauty Deal
Pros
  • Products
Cons
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Tell Christy she needs to get more involved.

Meaningful Beauty in Bloomington, Indiana - Very poor customer service

I Had a very similar experience - I purchased Meaningful Beauty over the phone after watching the TV ad that leads you to believe is what the product costs $39.95. I spoke with a customer service representative who assured me that was the cost and I could cancel at any time. I did not like the product, so I called them to cancel my order and that when they inform me that they will continue to bill me each month thereafter. Both the TV commerial and the customer service reprentatives misled me about that being a one time deal. I did not check the webpage to hunt for fine print. You would expect the customer service representative to inform you about the actual cost of a product. So now I am stuck with having to pay for a product which I do not like!!! This company is obviously not very confident of their products to have to stoop to such deceptive marketing methods. Not a great product and disgusting marketing gimmicks.
Review