State: Florida City: Miramar Beach Product: Meaningful Beauty Deal Clear all filters (1 of 21 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Meaningful Beauty - Deal Review from Miramar Beach, Florida

I tried to purchase the skin care system after seeing an info commercial that offered the 7 piece system with additional free gifts for 39.95 (with promo code CINDY123). I was charged 49.95 plus s.h. Customer service informed me that there was no such deal for the 7 piece system and could not give me the price advertised. Scam tactic. You just lost another customer.
Guthy R

Hello, We'd like to offer further assistance with our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team. If you could please contact them here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet, someone will be in touch with you shortly to look into this. Thank you.

Thank you for writing this comment. I've always wanted to try this "meaningful beauty" and was very skeptical about it.

Now after reading all these bad experience from other ladies, I know I was smart to not get sucked into the advertising.

I wrote the number down and was going to order this. So thank you !

i tried to order the cindy123 meaningful beauty product advertised on tv. i ordered online.

i never got a chance to put in the cindy 123 on any page, then a confirmation page came up with a starting charge of $49.95, plus additional s&h charges etc. that disappeared, and then showed i had nothing under my account. i called the contact number and rose told me i wasn't in the system yet so she couldn't help me. that my info wouldn't be in the system for 24-48 hrs, then they could help me, or they could help me after i get the product.

?????????? i have never had this happen to me in my whole life....i am 65 and have ordered a lot of stuff online as i am disabled. rosel gave me a lot of silences and gave me statements that didn't answer my questions, she didn't even acknowledge that i asked a question. it was a horrible experience...this is gonna cost me a lot of money i can tell already.

i have always respected cindy crawford and hope she doesn't know what is going on under her name.

does anyone know how to get in touch with her or her representatives directly??? thanks

View more comments (3)