State: Alberta Product: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set Clear all filters (3 of 170 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Meaningful Beauty in Calgary, Alberta - Product doesn't show any improvements

1.8
Used the product for over a year and saw no improvements, a regular drug store moisturizer would work just as well. Cancelled my auto shipment today and am hoping I don't have the same problems stated on here many times over with continuing to bill my credit card. I don't recommend the product and should not better than to order from an infomercial.....sigh. Don't order it, you are better off to visit your local beauty supply store and get quality product there. I too am surprised Cindy Crawford puts her name to it and am quite sure she doesn't use it. I almost feel like it actually helped age my face more.
Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set
Cons
  • Product
Reason of review
Bad quality

Meaningful Beauty in Red Deer, Alberta - I have been waiting for a shipment for months (4 months)

Got a tracking number. My package has come to Canada 5 times and set back. I have spoken to several people at Meaningful Beauty. The made up an address with a box number. The first time it happened I called in to have that changed and told them it was an error. This has happened 5 times even talking to a manager who assured me that it would be changed. They are inefficient. The people who talk to the public are not trained to offer customer service. Most people will get fed up of talking to them and requesting their product so the product does not arrive but the payment will be taken. The ads should be pulled because it is false advertising. They promise to deliver and in order to get anything it is like pulling teeth. I usually deal with Murad and they are 100% better than Meaningful beauty and their products works 100%. I don't recommend dealing with a company so cares so little about their customers. Annon.

I totally agree with you Murad is a great product and I will not be trying this one. So glad I checked this out. Thank you.

DO NOT ORDER FROM MEANINGFUL BEAUTY THEY ARE A FRAUD AND CHARGE YOUR CARD WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT. RUN RUN

View more comments (1)
Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set

Meaningful Beauty in Calgary, Alberta - Autoship - translated is 'We'll charge your card even after you've asked us to stop shipping!' Don't order this product!!

It is unfortunate that these companies can freely place charges on honest individuals credit cards without reason!!! Then........you have to wait...and wait...and wait to have the charges refunded. ( Still waiting!!) I may have to cancel my card. This is fraud & it's quite unfortunate that celebrities are endorsing these methods. Allbeit the products may be fine (I still have yet to try MB - I was using my other products up first). Even if this is a great product - I wouldn't order due to their shipping practises. Terribly disappointed - where is company ethics anymore???
Tags