Start, Number 1, Number 2, hopefully the last

First day I joined, they spent 4 days keeping me off the computer to work, costing me complaints from clients of where their project reports were. They kept moving me up in the so called experts on cleaning up my problem. Each one said they would personally make sure it was fixed, as for some reason, I kept getting moved to another so called "senior tech" who would say the same words about fixing it. The computer moves slower now than it did before they, "cleaned and fixed everything" A few weeks later I get a window from Panda saying I have a problem and to click on their recommendation. The window kept potting up after I followed their instructions. I call and lose another 15 hours going through the same process that I had when I joined. This last time, the same problem as above a window from Panda shows up and when I follow their instructions. This one I lose 20 hours of "billable time" while they keep transferring to so called "senior techs" and each one saying they will fix it before they leave. The last day after working hours in my area, I talk with a "senior tech" because the window they left said to call, (buy the way the window they are suppose to be fixing is still there). He says this will only take a minute, 45 minutes later he says this is no problem. He finally fixed it. These 3 problems with Advanced Tech Support, cost me over a week of lost time. I am trying to get out of this, but they have you so blocked in I am going to have to spend more, just to get them out.
ID
Whitehall, Montana
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article