Unprofessional Service.

To Whom It May Concern, On Saturday July 8th we had a technician come out to take a look at our AC unit. We were told the part needed would be in on Monday. However, that wasn't true because the part had to be ordered first, which is something we were not told. No one bothered to follow up with us that Monday either, I had to personally call to find this out, and the order was NOT even placed yet. I was told I would receive a call back when they had an update. No one ever called me back with an update. After 4 hours I called again to ask to speak to a supervisor or manager and I was told that they would be give me a call back when done with lunch. 4 hours later and no call back so my wife called and was told she would get a call back in 5 minutes that Frank had to pull up our account. 40 mins later she had not received a call back, so I called again and stated that I wanted a call back no later than 5pm. Finally, an employee named Frank called my wife (not me like I requested) and then explained that the part needs to be ordered and would take 3 days to come in (after already waiting 3 days). Whats even worse is that he called when the supply office is closed so he was not able to put the order in. Why did they wait until 5:00, when the office to order supplies is closed, to let us know this? And why was the order not placed first thing Monday morning? When he did speak to my wife he was explaining what they were going to do by installing a trip saver condenser fan motor 1/3-1/6 HP. He said he would call her first thing in the morning at 7:30 on Tuesday. Tuesday rolls around and he does not call at 7:30. Finally at 8:00 I had to call and request to speak to Frank but he wasnt even in the office but out in the field. This is very unprofessional and does not make the company look good in any way when a manager says they will get back to you first thing in the morning and does not have anyone contact us. It has now been 4 days of no AC with 90+ degree weather outside. Below is detailed description of the phone call between my wife and Frank. Mind you, I have tried calling him as well but he never returned my phone call. Monday July 10th 2017 Call with Frank at 4:55pm Told me that there had to be a miscommunication or I heard Juan wrong on Saturday, that the ordering manager is not in on Saturday because the place they order parts from is closed. I was never told that it would be ordered Monday, just that it would come in Monday. Proceeded to tell me I was wrong. Then proceeds to tell me the place they order parts from does not have the fan motor and it would take 3 days (why we werent called immediately to be informed of this instead of now at 5pm when everything is closed is ridiculous). But that he can check with the parts place tomorrow (Tuesday July 11th) to see if it would really take 3 days and if so if they had a different fan motor. That he doesnt always like using this different fan motor because its bigger and they would have to cut something off of it. But that we would be able to get it tomorrow (July 11th) and it was cheaper and he would discount us more. He said he would call me at 7am then said no later than 7:30am. Tuesday July 11, 2017 Call with Frank at 3:15pm Returning my call. Tells me that the part was only $25 cheaper and that he called the accounting department to have it refunded to me. Tells me that the AC is fixed and he gave us a $25 discount and extended the warranty by 6 months. I said, I know this and the 6 month extended warranty wasnt offered, we had to ask for it. And then he rudely asks me why I wanted him to call me. I told him that I wanted him to call me because I believe that he should have been contacting us, that there was a lack of communication and follow up. He tells me very rudely that he called me yesterday to let me know what was going on and that he knows he said he would call me by 7:30am, but that he had an emergency call at 6:45am and was out in the field. I said I understand that, but someone could have called us to let us know that. He said that his other guy was working on getting us the part and I said once again that someone could have called us to let us know what was going on. I also said that it took 4 phone calls from us yesterday to finally get a phone call back with an update at 5pm, that the lack of communication and follow-up was terrible. He said well your AC is fixed, isnt it? and that he did communicate and bent over backwards for us. All I was asking for was communication. As you can tell Franks behavior was unprofessional for his line of work. He acted like he was doing us a favor when everything we were asking is something that any business should do and that communicate with your customers. We were first time customers with M.E Flow, they were a company I recommend because my company uses them. After this terrible experience I will not be using this business and I most definitely never recommend them. Also, as an Assistant General Manager for my company I will be making a request for us to cancel our business contract with M.E Flow because of this unprofessional display.
ID
Leesburg, Virginia
Service
Me Flow Customer Care
Cons
  • There customer service and lack of communication
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article