Garden Grove Womens Club-Storage Shed

Mcqueen Builders And Home Repairs - Garden Grove Womens Club-Storage Shed
It was such a pleasure to work with Charles from Mc Queen Builders & Home Repairs. He and his Crew built us a great Storage Shed that we now have room to hold bigger meetings in our existing Building, the City needed us to remove existing Chairs and Tables to make more Room for our events. Charles walked us through what was going to be needed to finish the Storage Shed Install and Build. He showed us and told us what Roofing Material that would be needed for the Roof. He also said to put a Platform so the new Storage Shed would not be ruined with water when it Rains. Charles thank you so much Mandy Sutton President.
ID
Sammamish, Washington
Service
Mcqueen Builders And Home Repairs Customer Care
Reason of review
Good customer service

Don Mc Gee, I called Charles At Mc Queen Builders & Home Repairs. AC Install.

He just installed two Window AC units for my Mother while I'm overseas in the Military. Charles said that if I send him a Photo of where I was? he would help me out ( said many overseas calls are placed to him and many Consumers ). He Bought the units At Home Depot, installed them in the Windows, Seal them and built the stands and Hardware, than said to pay him when I got back. A Company like this helped my Family out ( in these Times ). Thank you Charles, I will spread the word to all I know. Mc Queen Builders & Home Repairs, thanks Don Mc Gee
ID
Long Beach, California
Service
Mcqueen Builders And Home Repairs Air Conditioner Installation
Reason of review
Good customer service

About

Mcqueen Builders And Home Repairs FAQ
Located in Huntington Beach serving Orange County and all surrounding areas. Remodeling The User's bathroom will update it, save energy costs, and even increase the value of The Customer's home. Should The Client sell, The Customer will make the remodeling costs back, and then some. Refinishing keeps all components of The Customer's cabinetry, and replaces the color or finish. Refacing means The User of company services will keep The User's cabinet boxes but entirely replace the doors and drawer fronts. Unless a deck has been untouched for a couple decades and has rot eating through its foundation, it's likely The User of Website can restore it. If it is made of composite, this likelihood increases as they usually are only susceptible to denting and scratching with the occasional stain. If The Customer's roof, siding, windows or doors are looking shabby and insulation is an issue The Client of Mcqueen Builders And Home Repairs definitely should consider it.
To read more: http://mcqueenbuilders.com/about-us/faq/
Top Mcqueen Builders And Home Repairs Services

Air Conditioner Installation, Customer Care

Summary

Mcqueen Builders And Home Repairs is a licensed construction company with 30 years of experience from Fountain Valley, California. It caters to customers from Huntington Beach, Seal Beach, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Laguna Hills, Garden Grove, Mission Viejo, Rossmor, Irvine, and Tustin. The company does everything from small repairs to big projects like bathroom and kitchen remodels, decks and patios, gates and fences. Mcqueen Builders And Home Repairs helps build additions like bedrooms, recreation rooms, craft/hobby rooms, in case family's living space needs have increased. It also does garage expansion for storage and workspace and assists with converting an existing patio into a living room.

Mcqueen Builders And Home Repairs reviews and complaints

Mcqueen Builders And Home Repairs is ranked 33 out of 1717 in Construction and Repair category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article