MCM Business Systems - Pathetic & Overpriced

What an absolute group of *** I had a press ready file to drop off to be printed in large format. They advertise graphic design services and large format on the list of other BS they supposedly do. They had ONE piece of *** "large format" which wasn't even that big that had to have printed my 450dpi file at 72dpi. It looked like absolute *** Not to mention the fact that the self absorbed *** wanted to charge me $40 for a 16x20!!! Are you out of your *** mind?!?!?! Not only that but like I said before the file was ready. . . all the *** bimbos had to do was hit print. But they HAD to charge me $5 JUST to open the CD!!! Of course I asked to speak with the manager and was put off for about 15 minutes. Then I meet Roger Lehosit who is quite possibly the biggest *** I have ever met. You can tell this *** just loves himself and apparently needs to get his prescription fixed on his glasses. He thought the beyond sub-par poster looked fantastic. So it's obvious the lack of quality starts at the top and this guy is an absolute ***. Buyer beware, you will be overcharged, under delivered and just plain pissed when you leave this disgrace of a business.

MCM Business Systems has always given me great service and the prices and product compared to other companies is excellent. I am not sure what the *** from Massachushits is talking about but apparently he is a type of person no one can please.

Roger Lehosit has always been a giver and a goodhearted person who helps local schools, churches & hospitals.

Along with helping out and supporting many charities. I am a happy customer along with many others.

We had a coin-operated machine from this company for our patrons to use. They suddenly decided we were going to be responsible for fixing their machine. We had them remove the machine because we are not fixing a machine that is not our. Here's the best part...they are now going to other libraries and removing the machine saying that they have a letter from me authorizing removal and the owner is the one that is stating all of this. We have done business with them over twenty years, yes, twenty years. Guess a long-term customer means nothing to MCM.

* Pros: none

* Cons: too many write

MCM "We Mean Business" - what a crock of ***. His goal is to sell you something and then forget about you.

There is NO service at MCM. Sad that I stopped in Nutter Fort/Clarksburg. . .

wherever when just up the road is a much better company. I have to agree with the guy above though. I didn't really notice it until it was pointed out, but Roger Lehosit really loves himself a whole lot. Someone has to though because his business sucks.

Unbelievable that you can pay as much as I did for a copier and him to just forget about me.

Buyer beware, don't EVER go to MCM Business! You will save both money and a headache.

View more comments (2)
ID
Athol, Massachusetts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article