Verified Reviewer

McLane Company - Driver hit my vehicle with truck door and proceeded to keep pushing door open after it hit my truck!
I pulled up to order at speaker in the drive thru which I had to drive in between truck and speaker. While sitting at speaker about to order, the driver opens the door and it hit my vehicle. He still pushed the door all the way open and it busts my taillight assembly when he could've parked where the business could conduct its usual business or he could've advised of a different option for customers to do. He was rude and completely unprofessional and really just mad from the get go. Horrible employee.

User's recommendation: Don't think everyone that is employed gives a crap about anyone or even keeping their job.

ID
#3220569 Review #3220569 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Little Rock, Arkansas
Preferred solution
The amount it is going to be to replace my taillight assembly and getting the scratches fixed on my truck. Also need the driver to be fired for completely being unprofessional and rude!! I filed police report with the numbers from the delivery truck.

I can't make it here at 8am

I cannot make it here at 8 o'clock in the morning when I have kids that I have to take to school that start at 8 and I have my other kids that start at 8:30 at daycare there's no way possible that I will make it here at 8am I'm a single mom and I have to take them to school and to daycare. Our store doesn't open until 12 and I have to be here early for them but noway I can make it at 8am. It would be nice if they could get here at 9am now that I can do.
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Verified Reviewer

THET NEVER GOT BACK TO ME

NOT A GOOD COMPANY THEY NEVER GOT BACK TO ME EITHER BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD COMPANY THEY NEVER GOT BACK TO ME
Apology

Return issues

Have not responded to me for over 2 months have issues with item and will not contact me back

User's recommendation: Don’t buy from this site.

#1980578

I AGREE NOT A GOOD COMPANY

ID
Cons
  • Bad for your website esty
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article