Bad Realtor Practices from Gundi Schatke, McKeonRealty.com

From: Larisa Sokolovsky Ilya2002s@***.com 754 245 **** I had the misfortune of putting my trust, my time, and my investment money into Gundi Schatke of McKeon Realty, and fell that I was very badly treated by her. Gundi Schatke AHWD,TRC, CIPS Lic. Real Estate Broker (954) 922-**** gundi@***.com I had a signed agreement for a piece of property that was ready to be closed on and was agreed to by Gundi Schatke. After we had completed the initials and the offer was agreed upon, we waited to hear back that our offer for an investment property was accepted and would be closed upon. We inquired with Gundi Schatke on the status of our offer, when Gundi told us that we did not properly initial the document that she had prepared for us. Furthermore, Gundi told us that the property had been closed on by another party for a higher cost with her, and that there was nothing she could do. We feel this action by Gundi was deliberate for her to get a higher commission on the closing cost of the property, after we had already agreed to submit our price and offer first. Gundi should have told us immediately that our initials were not correct and had us initial another copy or put them on the original copy with a white out or scratch out of the wrong initials. Gundi never contacted us to let us know this problem had happened, and we only found out about it after the property was sold to someone else. We feel this is a slap in our faces, that she then sold the property with another buyer, only to maximize her greed, and not even give our offer a chance to be accepted. Our offer was put in before the other offer, and even if that offer would have been accepted over ours at least we would have had a chance to make a counter offer. Our offer was never considered, and we felt that Gundi Schatke deliberately worked against our interests and never let our offer be entered to the seller for consideration. We are still very upset and have not had any resolution with Gundi. I would never do business with her again, and I would not recommend her to ever be used by anyone for help buying Real Estate.
ID
Hollywood, Florida
Cons
  • How i was treated
  • Lack of communication
  • Lack of service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Property management companies: What do they do? How much do they charge? Do you need one? Find answers in an interview with Colby Hager, a real estate investor, and expert who share his experience with property management companies.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article