McKenzie Scott Lawsuit Filed

I have been ripped off by these scam artists. After getting no satisfaction, I instructed my attorney to file a law suit, which we have done. Any one who would like to join us is welcome to. I also contacted a friend who is a Superior Court judge and former US attorney, who advised me to open a case with the FBI, which we plan to do next week. Anyone who has information that they would like to share with the FBI in order to help build a case to put these guys in jail, please contact me through this site.

I've been duped by these guys too. Just had a call with the FBI office and added my experience for the record.

Any word on the state of the law suit? I'd like to join.

The FBI file has been opened on these guys. If anyone has been scammed by these guys, it is important to contact the FBI so they can build a case against them. Call 415-553-**** and ask to speak to the On-Duty Officer about the McKenzie Scott investigation.

View more comments (1)
ID
San Rafael, California

About

Summary

The McKenzie Institute is an international institute with its branches in 26 countries of the world. McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy was developed by physical therapist Robin McKenzie from New Zeland. This method became very popular in 36 countries. This method is philosophy of patient's education and involvement. The McKenzie Institute teaches principles and basic practical application of McKenzie Method, researching and studying spinal disorders and basics of back treatment, musculoskeletal system disorders and treatment. Today The McKenzie Institute is one of the most popular institutions in the world. The McKenzie Institute provides high level education for all students.

McKenzie reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article