Gary K Xla
map-marker Portland, Tennessee

Terrible Customer Service

Bought a package of nutty bars. While eating one , there was a black mold type residue inside. Called their customer service number and was berated ,and told I had no idea what I was talking about. First time I was hung up on. The second time they took my info and said a manager would decide if I got a refund. I guess they decided no. All that aside , If you read the reviews on this company, they are all similar. Long time customer gets a bad product, calls the CSR number. Then is talked over and down to . To the point of making said customer , pissed off. Then claim they won't give a refund because the customer was rude. REALLY? What about your CSR's? And it's a joke too in that , the products are like 2 bucks. Who's calling with nothing better to do, than make up a story about your products for 2 bucks ? Quit being jerks, and respect your customers. Give people their 2 bucks back if they received bad product . Geezus.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Steer clear

Response

Gary - I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I know it's been a few years but I'd love to reengage with you if you're willing. You can call my department at 800-522-4499 and ask for John.

map-marker Nevada, Missouri

Faulty packaging

Bought a large box of Nutty Buddy bars. Had 11 normally packed and one package was sealed but only had one out of 2 in the individual packet. It's been a month since I sent anything out through pissed customer and nothing has been resolved.

Rodents - Little Debbie Mini Frosted Chocolate Donuts - May 2017

May 2017 - Twice in a roll I received Little Debbie Mini Frosted Chocolate Donuts. Quite a few of the donuts look like they have been chewed by rodents. I kept a few in the refrigerator just in case anyone wanted to see them. When I talked to Lori at McKee Foods she totally denied that it could be rodents. I am a disabled Marine and know what something looks like that has been chewed on by Mice or Rats. I was not happy with my conversation with Lori in Customer Affairs because she basically said I was mistaken and some donuts break off. But believe me these donuts looked like Rodents had a big feast and I am very disappointed in the product and the service I received from Lori in Customer Affairs.
Loss:
Reason of review:
Bad quality
Response

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article