They Lied and Did not Live up to their promises.

On July 23,2011 I purchased a Used 2003 Buick Lesabre, it had with 69991 Miles on it, From McElveen Pontiac-Buick-GMC Truck Inc In Summerville South Carolina. The day I bought it the sales person told me it had a warranty 6 months or 6000 miles oh and guaranteed trade in value. The car had a dent by the gas tank, soda spilled inside, a tire with the nail in the side wall. They fixed the tire but I had to wait a total of 8 hours in the steaming hot while they sent someone to get it, and at the same time they were going to pop out the dent. You would think they would have had that done while waiting for the tire. They were kind enough to drive me to my doctors appointment and pick me back up to wait 5 hours. Needless to say I was in severe pain after waiting that long as I am disabled. Nor did they pull the dent out. So I went back at my schedule time for an oil change and dent about a month later as I had made a trip in the car. They changed the oil but the dent guy didn't come in that day. I was also told I did NOT have a warranty on the car. Mind you I paid 8,000.00 Cash for this car. 11 months later, due to my disability I wanted to trade it in for a vehicle that was easier for me to get in and out of. Present day mileage 77800 miles on it. Yes folks that's it, I only really drive to the doctors and back. Only 7801 miles to date since buying it. No accidents, replaced all window assembly's as they were broken when I bought it, put all new brakes on it. It is in better condition now than when I bought it. Today they told me that they would only give me 500.00 because it is in poor (which it isn't) condition. Yes folks I have received nothing good any time I have gone in there. But yet I referred people when I 1st bought the car and the salesman told them what they wanted to pay amounted to his weekly salary and turned them away because they wanted to spend about 9,000 and it wasn't worth his time. Even the car salesman I saw today was shocked at the horrible service, I have received since purchasing a vehicle there, and he was advisably upset with what they sad was the trade in value.
ID
Columbia, South Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article