Horrible customer service by the OWNER

They sold me a one-year maintenance agreement which included 2 service visits. They provided one but refused to honor the other one because more than 12 months had passed since I purchased the contract. So I pre-paid for service and then they just kept my money and didn't provide the service. The owner was ridiculously rude to me. I asked her if she was ok with losing an established customer over a $60 maintenance visit and she said she was fine with it and actually LAUGHED. I hope no one does business with a company that accepts money from people and then refuses to provide the service that was paid for. I filed a Better Business Bureau complaint.

Dummy, you should keep track of your contracts...Its each year . Adrian fixed my furnace this past sunday.

A chipmunk chewed my wireing. He was great, fixed the problem. The next day the chipmunk did it again. Adrian came out fixed it again NO CHARGE.

Happened again the next day, Adrian fixed it again NO CHARGE. Sharon in the office is very nice, they have a customer for life

ID
#119313 Review #119313 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Mineral Wells, Texas
Loss

About

Summary

Free consultations is one of the client-oriented options offered by McCravy Heating and Air Conditioning. This enterprise is recognized by a great number of services among which are residential, commercial and new construction, air duct cleaning, replacement and repair, electronic air filtration, air-conditioning services. This firm has a team of factory trained specials and serves the territory of Atlanta. Those clients who apply for the new installation and replacement achieve free estimation of the service from McCravy Heating and Air Conditioning. Emergency service is executes either and is available 24 hours a day. This enterprise has a Georgia license on all provided operations and by this guarantees stability and quality. Consultation appointments can be scheduled in the online regime or through the telephone access.

McCravy Heating and Air Conditioning reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article