The hiring manager was racist

I am PE engineer with middle eastern background. After many attempts I got an interview from McCarthy Construction company in Newport Beach California. Unfortunately from beginning of interview a middle aged white gentleman instead of asking me questions about my subject matter knowledge, my experiences I construction just started asking me about my background, my religious beliefs and finally he indirectly said that I'm not good fit with McCarthy company and its culture. To be honest I am still in shock but I have to admit the it seems that McCarthy management consist of old or middle aged white guys with deep prejudice toward people with middle eastern background, my advice to people wit. My background is that never try to get hired in this company because you're just waisting your time

Thank you for posting your comment. As a company committed to a diverse and inclusive culture, your experience as you describe it is absolutely not acceptable at McCarthy.

We would like to know more so we can better address this. If you would be so kind as to please contact us at 949-851-**** and ask to speak with a Human Resources representative, we would greatly appreciate it.

ID
Newport Beach, California

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Buy a Manufactured Home without Problems? Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 2)

Aug 28, 2020

In this video with the manufactured homes industry expert, Tony Kovach, we get into details of the buying process, pros and cons, red flags, and tips that every consumer should consider before getting into a deal.

L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article