Mc Queen Builders- Honest-Reliable, and Ive been using him for years

I'm the person who saw Mc Queen ( himself build ) comeback and re-paint three times, and realize that this person ended up getting His/hers money back ( for the Gate ), in fact I see this gate, witch i think looks good, and looks like all the other gates in the area. I live right next door to this person, who got the Gate for free,I look at this Gate everyday. Ive been using Mc Queen Builders for many years, I guess you can't please everybody, all the time, good luck, lady. Read his reviews at www.mcqueenbuilders.servicemagicpro.com

This comment has been posted by McQueen himself. Please disregard it. The SM reviews about McQueen are lies as is the background check done on him.

ID
Los Angeles, California

McQueen Construction is a rip off

McQueen Construction located on Talbert Ave. in Fountain Valley is a rip off. McQueen the owner does not know how to repair or build anything. He works through Service Magic and has to pay a fee for a referral. McQueen Construction built a gate out of the cheapest wood, made nail marks in the wood, used unmatched grains, and left huge spaces in the board. Actually, he bought the wood from Home Depot and did not allow drying time for shrinkage. He hyped his quote for other items to pay his fee to service magic. He is a dishonest and unprofessional. He has no ethics and talks a great game to get business.

The Lady who complains about the Gate is wrong, she had Mr. MC Queen build u he Gate, said she liked it?, than two weeks later said the Gate was built wrong.

Mr. MC Queen her her money back, the Gate is still swinging in front of her House.She got a free a Gate, we have been using Mc Queen Builders & Home Repairs for 15 years now, he is a Honest Man and Contractor.

C. Madison

This Home that you are referring to, needs a new Roof, the water has access to the damaged area of home, Lady is trying to get a free job! I live on this same street in N.B. the house is in need of repairs, Ive been using Charles ( Charlie ) for over 16 years, he has the keys to our home ( out of town/Water ect)he has been at our home and we at his, his Family has been in Orange County for over 16 plus generations, we stand by this Contractor, complainer about the Fence, he gave you the Fence that he built for free, he gave you all you're money back, and you kept the Gate, get a life, concerned American.

:sigh

Newport Beach Nieghbor, of this Women, B Vanonaeff, This Womens House has Holes in her Roof, that is where the leak is coming in, I can see the holes in the Roof, The Balcony Handrail doesn't leak anymore ( it has been repalced ( Mc Queen builders Replaced it ), but the Roof is still leaking, because the holes in the Roof, there are 10 homes on the same street that have been using Mc Queen builders Fix It Fast! Home Repairs That Last!, for 20 years or so! We recomend Mc Queen builders to Build all that you have to repair.

I showed Charles Mc Queen the substandard work that was done on my mother's balcony. The silicon caulking was not done on one side of the handrails, and tar paper was adhered upward to the railing in places. In my opinion that definitely allowed water in, during stormy conditions.He dismissed it as nothing, but it was definitely something, in the respect that the work that should have been done was not done. He gave my mother no refund for the unfinished work.

In my opinion, he looks for senior citizens to rip off because he thinks that they wont remember what they said. It is my opinion because his story conflicts with my mothers (of what was said on his initial visit) and I definitely heard him use the F word in front of my 72 year old mother.I belive the person that did not use the F word: my 72 year old mother.

Brett Voronaeff 1/10/2010

Beware of Mc Queen Builders,as I feel I was swindled by Charles McQuuen's substandard work. He assured me that leakage from my balcony was due to deteriorated wood on the handrails. He replaced the handrails and gave me a two

year written guarantee against future leakage. Leakage occurred during the next heavy rain, as the silicone sealant had not been applied on one handrail, and the black under paper was lifted and adhered upward causing the leakage. After inspecting the situation and agreeing to a refund McQueen uttered vulgar profanities

and hung up on me, when I called him

because I hadn't received the refund. I am

a disabled senior citizen, who was scammed!

He sounds like a *** I live in CA and was planning to use Service Magic. I saw one of his trucks and now that I know the truth, I will stay away from him. 8)

View more comments (6)
ID
Los Angeles, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article