2006 Ford Fusion Review

I brought a 2006 ford fusion from him left the dealer took it to my mechanic to find all these problems with the engine and transmission, he rigged the car to pass emissions....He would not fix it or refund my money he sells lemons
Dacula, Georgia
Reason of review
Damaged or defective

Car Lights Review

Bought a car from him and soon as I put I couple miles on it. Lights started lighting up like a Christmas tree. This guy is erasing codes just to make a buck. I will never buy from him again!! Peace of *** taking hard earned money from people.

MBM Auto Sales Inc

DO NOT BUY HERE. Mike is basically a private owner selling cars he purchases at auctions. He buys them at low prices then raises them (without having done any maintenance) to make a profit. This is no real dealership. He has a small suite in a 2 story building located in Norcross,GA. There is no car lot...just a parking lot. He never has over 3 cars at a time. I purchased a used 2000 Toyota Corolla from him March of 2012...it is now july 2012 and the catalytic converter is ruined, the head gasket is blown, all 4 struts are completely shot. 4 months and all of this.....I purchased this vehicle under the assumption that it had been in no accidents. Well its been in 4! It also failed emissions 5 times. I bought a lemon. My car is only worth....wait for it...$700!!!! I payed 3k!

i bought my bmw from here last year and i love it and they are find an other one for my gf, thanks :)

I've also purchased a car from here. Biggest mistake of my life.

The car broke down in 2 months. Mike isn't too fond with car parts and car operations. He only sales cars.

He's a one man band functioning all on his own. So...I guess I kind of set myself up.

THANKS MBM AUTO SALES, I love my car :zzz :grin

I do not know what are these guys talking about, I have got 3 car from MBM Auto Sales in last 4 years for my family and they all still working great, some of my friends bought cars from mbm and they are happy with the cars :) :) :grin

#520908

Thanks for the input. Will not buy from anyone like this. I found too many of these type of unreputable so called dealers operating just to bilk folks.

View more comments (4)
Stone Mountain, Georgia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article