Another scam hes on

https://www.facebook.com/brad.kamel.1 Thats his facebook and hes listing spanish property again there also doing the sky box scam aswell. These guys seem to know what they are doing and dont seem to care scroll down his profile and you will see spanish properties lifted from genuine sellers pages. Google image search brings this up very fast. If you have been scammed by them then you need to do something about it as these guys are not stopping. They are well know for scamming people round the ormskirk/southport area and everyone knows thats all they do the whole family
Nuremberg, Bavaria
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
Full refund

MBK ripped me off for thousands

Mel and Brad ripped me off for thousands on a property in Spain just like they did to many many others. They kept promising me that they had a buyer for the property I had invested in until I went over to Spain and found an unfinished and abandoned building site. When I told him I wanted my money back he said he would have it returned. I haven't heard from him since. Surely there must be a legal course we could take to recover the money or at least make his life miserable. Why don't we get together and sort it out once and for all?

Please feel free to contact me directly as I would love to join forces with anyone who has experienced the same thing

I have experienced almost EXACTLY what you have

London, England

MBK Property Finders Ltd took deposit but no goods

MBK Property Finders Ltd took a deposit from me for a deal that they changed. They mis represented their product to me, then tried to push me to lie to sell the new product they offered or I would lose my deposit. Once I got agreement that this was not acceptable they then promised me an alternate product, however once I had agreed that this alternate product was acceptable they then ignored me. We have been at this stage more than 3 times. It has been 9 months and they still are refusing to talk to me. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING

It was tens of thousands of pounds

In 2003/4 I put a deposit down on a property in Galera Park Spain with Mel Kamel. (MBK).

Bizarrely this was on the recommendation of a St James Place wealth manager. Contract was incorrect. The service I then received was awful. Apparently they were working with Penisula Property.

After years and years of empty promises, phone calls, time, nothing nothing nothing.

Finally I am going to go and see a solicitor about all of this as I am in a position financially to take these idiots

Has anyone ever successfully taken these people to court? I would dearly love to know

They are at it again!

So this is where they operate from; 168 Hesketh Lane Preston Lancashire PR4 6AT

Now operating as:

www.ecopa.co.uk/

www.freeboilerinstall.co.uk

I would love nothing more than to see them both I prison. But realistically I don't think anyone can do anything about them. I just hope there is someone out there with the finances and the cohones to hire a solicitor and get them both banged up.

As far as I am aware Mr Melvyn kamel has managed to start yet another business in the village of Tarleton. I could not believe the audacity of this father and son *** combo.

I don't understand why they both just can't be arrested. I also understand the 3rd and probably biggest fraudster of this horrific family Gill Kamel has some sort of monitoring device called KEEP ME SAFE AND LOSE MY NUMBER.

Maybe it was there idea to create a monitoring device so they can see there next victim come from even further.

The only good thing about my dealings with this family is that i now often hear they are still in the gutter where they belong.

Kamels "never achieve anything, steal what you can". Bit of a family moto we think!

I lost £000's aswell. Small deposits always a better incentive, as less risk from the outset.

But.. if you are paying money for nothing, then the risk is huge! I have been advised to take legal action and report them to the police in Liverpool.

They are currently running another illegal scheme selling scam products acting on behalf of sky TV. They want banging up, and people are on their case.

Ally Cribb, I'm not on facebook but I'll send you my mobile number from my son's facebook account.

MBK theives private message me on facebook and we will have a chat alistair cribb from southport

View more comments (53)
Dallas, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article