map-marker Brampton, Ontario

Scamming Service Employees

I decided to go to a local Mazda dealership on Vankirk drive in Brampton. I made an appointment for an oil change and then a new service employee here after had called me after an hour and a half stating all the parts in a my well maintained 2012 car needed to be replaced. The employee goes through each part at the end of the day and mentions thousands of dollars for brakes, for a new transmission part, for spark plugs and then quotes a bill of $7,000! I bought this same car a few years ago at the same dealership for 10,000. The employee then tries to hustle me into to getting a loaner car as they are closing for the day. I had a prior appointment so I took the loaner car to get to it. I figured this all out. When I went to get my car back and I see three of these employees run in their cars close down the store, while the other dealerships remain opened. They all proceed to speed out like a group of bandits refusing to allow me to get my car and return their loan car. The city has a problem with car thefts and crime, I can only imagine what these group of bandits are up to, on top of working at this dealership,buyer beware.

User's recommendation: Avoid this location altogether record everything they say and do and compare it with the more honourable dealerships and garages.

Nancy E Ngt
map-marker Dieppe, New Brunswick

Negative Service From Atlantic Mazda NB

DI brought my 2021 Mazda CX-3 in for dings and scratches and chips. When I first purchased the vehicle I was told everything would be covered under the extended warranty so of course I purchased it. And let me tell you it was NOT cheap. But when I did need to get things fixed the service manager said well that is not covered under your warranty. I told him I was told it was. So let's just say I got screwed. Yesterday it went in to get the dings out and they are not all out. They never did the chips touch up. They never buffed out the scratches. And when the service manager called to say my vehicle was ready I asked did he do everything that was supposed to be done. He said I could not find the chips. LOL no wonder they never even washed the vehicle. But they did wash the dash and inside the doors like WTF. I have never felt so taken advantage of in my life and ripped off. I promise you this is my second Mazda the first one the service was amazing. Then they sold it to another Mazda company and there service SUCKS. I even emailed the guy who SUCKED me into buying the extra warranty and he will not return my emails. If I do decide to purchase another Mazda it will NOT be from Atlantic Mazda in Moncton NB, Canada.
Loss:
Pros:
  • It a nice vehicle
Cons:
  • Parts manager and warranty manager

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Do not buy from Atlantic Mazda

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Richmond Hill, Ontario

Bullies, terrible service, inept repairs, substandard cars

DI had my car fixed twice and it still is not working right. I tried to get help from Mazda Canada but they were very rude and condescending and did absolutely nothing to help me. They are bullies and do the exact opposite of customer service.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Treat customers horribly and rudely
  • Are manipulative and deceitful
  • Cars break down too easily

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Don't buy a Mazda - and don't get your car repaired by them

Guest

I hear you. And I feel for you. I am dealing with some issues with my service manager.

map-marker Windsor, Ontario

Inept car repair and condescending tone

I had to have my car fixed twice by them. Actually I had to go to a third-party place because it still wasnt done right. After that theres a third of a mechanical problems that I had with a car. What makes it worse is that the tone that they take is very condescending and rude. Quite the opposite of what you would expect for good customer service. If anything that you have exasperated the situation and made things a lot worse for me. I do not recommend them at all.

User's recommendation: Don’t buy a Mazda and fix your car elsewhere

Darryl C Yui

As mentioned before, Mazda Canada and by extension, their head office in Japan and the Chatham Mazda dealership are terrible with customer service never mind inept repairing abilities and substandard cars. In fact, they continue to this day to exasperate as opposed to try to heal the divisions.

Simply awful. I recommend everyone stays far away from them.

heather b Cuz

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Toronto, Ontario

Don't get the warranty refund program , its a scam

they make you jump through hoops, then deny claim .. The terms and conditions need to be updated they ask for 5 criteria which I supplied but they really want 6. scam scam scam
Darryl C Yui

Thanks for the warning. Actually, I would stay away from Mazda. Period.

Constantin T
map-marker Toronto, Ontario

Warranty repair refused

The plastic handle of the passenger side sunvisor broke. Mazda Canada refuses to fix
Guest

Sorry to hear about the issues. It’s best to stay away from Mazda and tell others to do the same. Thank you.

Jauan Tua
map-marker North Vancouver, British Columbia

The dealership match the price from another dealership but not the option the day we took delivery of our new car

I bought a new car from kingsway Mazda in Vancouver,B.C. The saleman match the price but not the option from another dealership the day we took delivery of the car. I complain to Mazda Canada. They only listen to the dealership story and not our story. I'll never recommend anyone or friends to support Kingsway Mazda. The saleman talk bad about other mazda dealership overcharging customer with no reason. They are honest and wouldn't charge any extra to the customer. End up I paid more.
Loss:
Cons:
  • I got insulted by the manager
Reason of review:
Not as described/ advertised

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Don't be such a baby its $500 on a $30,000 purchase you can't have it all ffs

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article