Negative Service From Atlantic Mazda NB

DI brought my 2021 Mazda CX-3 in for dings and scratches and chips. When I first purchased the vehicle I was told everything would be covered under the extended warranty so of course I purchased it. And let me tell you it was NOT cheap. But when I did need to get things fixed the service manager said well that is not covered under your warranty. I told him I was told it was. So let's just say I got screwed. Yesterday it went in to get the dings out and they are not all out. They never did the chips touch up. They never buffed out the scratches. And when the service manager called to say my vehicle was ready I asked did he do everything that was supposed to be done. He said I could not find the chips. LOL no wonder they never even washed the vehicle. But they did wash the dash and inside the doors like WTF. I have never felt so taken advantage of in my life and ripped off. I promise you this is my second Mazda the first one the service was amazing. Then they sold it to another Mazda company and there service SUCKS. I even emailed the guy who SUCKED me into buying the extra warranty and he will not return my emails. If I do decide to purchase another Mazda it will NOT be from Atlantic Mazda in Moncton NB, Canada.

User's recommendation: Do not buy from Atlantic Mazda.

ID
Dieppe, New Brunswick
Pros
  • It a nice vehicle
Cons
  • Parts manager and warranty manager
Loss
Preferred solution
Apology

Verified Reviewer

Bullies, terrible service, inept repairs, substandard cars

DI had my car fixed twice and it still is not working right. I tried to get help from Mazda Canada but they were very rude and condescending and did absolutely nothing to help me. They are bullies and do the exact opposite of customer service.

User's recommendation: Don't buy a Mazda - and don't get your car repaired by them.

I hear you. And I feel for you. I am dealing with some issues with my service manager.

ID
#2481942 Review #2481942 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Cons
  • Are manipulative and deceitful
  • Treat customers horribly and rudely
  • I got insulted by the manager
Loss
Preferred solution
Apology

Inept car repair and condescending tone