Jen Mathieson

Jen Mathieson is a teacher at May Whitney Elementary School in Lake Zurich , IL 60047. Jen is the most arrogant person I have ever had to deal with. My son is in her class and having a hard time, I have tried to reach out to Jen to discuss several times, Jen is always to busy and in a hurry. The couple times I was able to get her attention she seemed to good to talk with me. I have discussed my issues with other parents and seems the pattern is the same, Jen is not qualified nor does she care about the students that need a little extra, all Jen Mathieson cares about is HERSELF. This is sad my son has always liked his teachers in the past, but hates going to her class. Let me sum this up, Jen Mathieson is arrogant, unresponsive, *** fake, and frankly not mature enough or in my opinion under qualified to teach. Next step Illinois Board of Education. Lord help us.

OK group here is the latest update. It looks like Jennifer Mathieson is still working in Lake Zürich.

Here is what one of the members has started, she has put together a sign-up sheet for a protest in front of the building on the first day of school next year. We are trying to get together 1000 people is our goal, we are going to walk up and down in front of the school with signs asking to walk Mathieson off the property.

We are going to refuse to let our students into her classroom unless we get results, we will not subject our children to this any longer. May the Lord be with us.

@PissedConsumer1477423

Can I please get an update on the bottom feeder? Do we know if she's been let go yet?

I only know mouthy Mathieson from the teacher side of things I can only imagine being in the same room as her on a personal level. I personally cannot stand to talk to her more than 30 seconds, I have never met somebody who loves herself as much as she does. I cringe every time I see her she is fake, self-centered, mouthy, and under educated, Lord help us.

I act the part very professional , I'm cordial, but is soon as I walk away I want to throw up. I have heard through third-party she is looking to move to a different school let's all pray this is true .

If you expect your son or daughter to learn anything in Jennifer Mathieson's class think again. Jennifer is a terrible teacher and friend, she is very good to herself and will throw you to the curb in one toss.

Watch your back you've been warned.

I pray for the children that have to deal with her. Sad she is still around...

I have known Jennifer now in the school district for approximately three years. I can describe her in A 10 second conversation.

Annoying. It is a true understatement that she never shuts up.

You would think she would need to take a Breath. No such luck

I have worked in the same school with Jennifer Mathieson for the last 3 years, this includes joining small lunch groups multiple times. Jennifer Mathieson is known as the BOTTOM FEEDER, takes everything and anything to benefit herself.

I work in the same school as she does. Approximately two weeks ago I was at a Christmas function that she attended.

Let me make this very clear white trash.

As many I can't stand to look at her or listen to her. Very sad she represents our school.

@PissedConsumer1405687

I was at the same party, her voice is worse then bad windshield wipers. I was asked to Join the group for lunch, pass I would rather starve then listen to her ***.

Jen is so arrogant. NEVER SHUTS UP.

This teacher does not belong in our upper class school district. Jennifer Mathieson is so under qualified, trashy, mouthy and confrontational.

Jennifer needs to step down, her attitude is overwhelming. My husband and I had the pleasure to speak with her in the past, with that being said as we were leaving my husband looked at me and said cant stand her never could. Jennifer Mathieson really needs to go, NO CLASS.

My god someone help us remove her from this school district. Jennifer really does not fit our needs.

@PissedConsumer1402870

I was at that same Holiday party with Co-workers. If you take a good look at Jennifer Mathieson she looks exactly like a possum and acts like one to.

GARBAGE IN GARBAGE OUT. With that being said this school needs to take the garbage out.

Good news I have finally received a call back about mouthy Matheson. The Board of Education is going to start the investigation.

I can't believe it took so long for them to open this case. Hopefully we will get results and get rid of the under educated, mouthy, arrogant lazy teacher we have. I have never in my life seen a teacher suck off the system like Jennifer Mathieson. I work with her and cringe every time I see year and have to pretend that I like her.

I can't wait until the cat is out of the bag and she's walking out the front door for the last time.

By now you should know everything about her because she doesn't shut up talking about yourself. White trash

View more comments (52)
ID
Lake Zurich, Illinois
Reason of review
Ignore my son will ya
Loss

Universities, Colleges and Schools Expert Talks

Student Loans Explained: How Do Student loans Work? | How to Pay Off Your Debt?

Jul 23, 2021

How to apply for a student loan? Betsy Mayotte, a President of TISLA, gives expert advice on private and federal student loans, interest rates, forgiveness program, how a student loan impacts taxes. In this video, you'll uncover expert answer to a student loan complaint and success story of a student who paid $130K in student loan debt.

Read full article
Betsy Mayotte
Betsy Mayotte

Betsy Mayotte is the president and founder of the nonprofit called The Institute of Student Loan Advisors (TISLA). Her organization ensures that all consumers have access to free expert, neutral student loan advice and dispute resolution.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article