Town North Nissan is Going Down Hill Fast

I purchased my Nissan Versa from Town North Nissan brand-new in 2011. The last 3 times I have had my car serviced, something major has happened. In March, my fuel pump went out on a road trip. In June after an oil change my windshield wiper motor went out. I just had my 30,000 mile last week. My battery died 2 days later. Wouldn't that have shown up on the diagnostics? That was replaced and I took my car back in to have the windshield wiper motor replaced. Picked up my car this morning, drove off, the sprayer on the motor isn't working. Wouldn't they have tested that? I'm obviously as frustrated and deeply disappointed with the lack of skill and professionalism I am experiencing as anyone would be.
#719110

Lady your are jokeing right, quit crying, how old are you, its a can things go wrong all the time randkmly my suggestion to you is to buy a bus pas, your dealer canot predick whats gonna go wro.g next like when you take your kid to the doctor they cant say this childs gonna be sick in a day my test tell me

ID

Maxwell nissan round rock disrespected at time of recall notification.

Two weeks ago, i spoke to a service adviser, concerning a recall concerning my nissan xterra. i decided to call again today to speak to the service adviser,he tells me that i had never called him. But, yet he tells me that my parts are there, because he had called me back, i don't see a call from him. i call to complain to the service manager and he tells me that he can't speak to me,is aware of my problem, but can't talk. i don't understand how a Nissan can allow this to happen.
ID
#220755 Review #220755 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Austin, Texas

About

Maxwell Auto Group Privacy Policy
To read more: http://www.maxwellauto.com/privacy.htm
Summary

Maxwell Auto Group is an auto group in Austin and San Antonio, Texas which offers the public its selection of New Nissan's, Ford's, Chevrolet's, and Pre-Owned Cars, Trucks and SUV's. Maxwell Nissan is the leading Austin and San Antonio Car dealer, for its selection of Austin and San Antonio New Cars, Austin and San Antonio Used Cars and Austin and San Antonio Certified Pre-Owned Cars. The part of Maxwell Nissan auto group is in Round Rock, TX , there mostly Nissan cars are available. At Maxwell Nissan one can build his own New Car, Truck or SUV online, Review Vehicle Comparisons, Research Features, Read Expert Reviews, Get a Quick Quote, Compare Prices, Schedule a Test Drive, Value Your Trade-In and find Incentives and Offers.

Maxwell Auto Group reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article