Exceptional realtor

I was absolutely delighted in Maureen's professionalism and honesty related to a potential purpose. Her experience helped me realize potential problems and prevented me from making an "expensive" bad purchase. She was able to detect smells that might lead to problems - that later turned out absolutely spot on. She was keenly observant and detected a change in concrete that suggested an addition, which again was spot on. ALWAYS, she was on time, polite and if she did not know an answer, said she would research it and call me later - which she did that very day. I highly recommend Maureen because of her integrity, honesty, and experience.
ID
Pinedale, Wyoming
Reason of review
Good customer service

Maureen Penfold Horrible Suttons Bay Realtor

I believe that Maureen Penfold is a terrible realtor for both the Traverse City and Suttons Bay areas. My family used her to look for a house in the Suttons Bay area and it was a very bad experience. I believe that she is rude and unprofessional and would do or say anything to make a sale. It is my opinion that she does not care whether her customers get a good house or a good price. I think she only cares about her commission. I do not recommend her and I believe that everyone should know about my bad experience before selecting Maureen Penfold as your Traverse City or Suttons Bay area realtor.

I totally agree 100% with the above comment regarding Maureen Penfold. We had a HORRIBLE experience with her as well.

She is only out for herself. She never represented us as a buyers agent. Maureen was intimated by the MALE realtor who sold the house we wanted to purchase. So disappointed with Maureen.

We will NEVER recommend her to anyone.

#931982

I totally disagree. Maureen is delightful, professional, thoughtful and a very good realtor.

My husband and I have looked at many homes in the Suttons Bay Area over the past 20 years. Last summer we phoned Maureen to see homes she had listed. She had not met us prior to our visit. She drove all over the county to show us homes she thought we may be interested in purchasing.

We did in fact buy a home from Maureen. She has been nothing less than wonderful. She continues to stay in touch. Five months later We just received a notice for a gift subscription to the magazine Traverse.

Again, I disagree. Maureen is a wonderful realtor.

We can't say enough good things about Maureen who was instrumental in helping us find the exact type of lake house that we were hoping for in the Traverse City area. She really knows the market in this region and offers sound advice.

We began our search in late Sept 2014 and closed at the beginning of December! Maureen listened and responded to our many questions, was always punctual and very patient at each showing, never pushed us in any direction, and quietly let us find the house that is perfect for us. She was extremely helpful and professional with advice during negotiation and took us to closing with no hitches. Her long-time assistant Chrissy was also very professional and helpful.

They make a great pair! We give our highest recommendation to Maureen Penfold!

View more comments (2)
ID
#191712 Review #191712 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Holtsville, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article