Noisy Foundation on our restonic gel memory foam bed

We purchased a $2,000 king bed from Matress Source in Feb 2014. One of the foundations was noisy when sitting or laying down. I called and it took a week for someone to call back. Then we had to wait for the inspector to call and schedule another appointment. Another week till he could come look at it. He then had to submit pictures to the company and said we would hear back in a couple weeks. No phone call. So I called and they said yes it was approved for replacement. We then waited another week for delivery. Well, I came home from work to find the new base nosier than the old. This is CRAZY. How can they deliver a new one that is worse? What are these made of? Granted my husband did not try it out before they left, but still, who would expect such poor quality? Now I guess I have to start this whole process over.
ID
O Fallon, Illinois
Loss

Mattress Source of America not stand behind warranty for mattress

Mattress Source of America did not stand behind their 10 warranty. Mattress over $1000, only 3 years old had nesting and racking issues. Charged $25 to have someone come and review. John Arbenz from the Warranty Service Department - "We are not concerned with comfort issues" We had product failure issues! I would never recommend this company to anyone or a Simmons mattress! Arbenz put me on hold in the middle of our conversation to answer another call on his cell phone! What kind of people do you have working there?? Is this how money is made by deceiving the consumer?

Have you tried to contact the manufacture? If it is defective the manufacture will replace it.

The issue was and still is......'THE MATTRESS IS DEFECTIVE"..The inspectors took pictures which you John Arbenz ignored for a $1000 mattress. Who is suppose to resovle the "defective " end on it??

Commfort?? Your company sells a product, it racks and sinks below the alloteed "nesting" measurment and nothing is done to correct that problem!! WHO stands behind the sale? In regards to the personal phone call, you did in fact put me on hold to answer your personal phone.

That is a fact. NOW...who is going to either refund my money and come and take this piece of garbage away??

Also, try to answer in less than 90 days. Don't try to turn this into a comfort issue...your compnay sold a "defective matteress" It needs to be replaced.

I am the very John Arbenz described in this complaint! I am very surprised to read almost every word of this.

Mattress Source offers a 90 day Comfort Guarantee for the exchange of a mattress. I am certain that what I said to this customer was that the MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY does not cover comfort issues. Dissatisfaction with the comfort of a product does not mean it is defective. I am particularly offended that they would suggest I would answer my personal cell phone during a customer call.

I work inside an office with several other employees of the company. If I were to place a customer on hold to answer a personal phone call, I would be terminated.

View more comments (2)
ID
Charlotte, North Carolina
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article