Mattress Showcase sold me a chemical smelly bed.

Bought a Simmons Beautyrest ON 1-9-11 and it stinks with a chemical smell. I paid over $1,000 for the complete set including rail. Store manager said he would do something but its been over a week. I going to take him to court. I have been sleeping a sofa bed. Fumes burned eyes, nose, throat, and lungs. I have asthma and I have to wear a mask to walk in my bedroom. I had a couple friends over and they started choking. The cable man to cable work in my bedroom as soon as he walked in the room he ask me, what did I clean my bed with or did I purchase it from a rental place.
ID
Akron, Ohio

About

Mattress Showcase Terms of Service
Welcome to the Mattress Showcase, website located at mattressshowcase.net (hereinafter Mattress Showcase, Mattress Showcase, Mattress Showcase's') and thank The User of company services (any visitor to Company's web site) for considering Mattress Showcase's' products and services. Please review the Privacy Policy to understand Mattress Showcase's' policies. The Customer hereby agree that The User of company services are responsible for all actions taken under The User's Screen Name and Password. Please remember it is The User's responsibility to keep this data secure and The Client hereby agree that Mattress Showcase are not liable for any loss or damage arising from The Client's failure to keep The Customer's password secure. Further, The User of Website agree to immediately notify Mattress Showcase of any unauthorized use of The User's password or any breach of security. Mattress Showcase's' goal at mattressshowcase.net is to make The Customer's purchasing experience easy and efficient. Any and all sales or use tax will be The Client's responsibility.
To read more: https://www.mattressshowcase.net/terms_of_service.html
Mattress Showcase Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.mattressshowcase.net/policies.html
Summary

Mattress Showcase is a company that since 1983 has been a premier mattress and bedding store with 10 locations in the area of Northern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania. The company offers such goods as mattresses, box springs, latex mattresses, adjustable beds, visco elastic memory foam, futons, sleeper sofa mattresses, bunk beds, head boards and footboards as well as bedding accessories and other related products. Mattress Showcase supports and sells American made products. The stores have Simmons and therapedic mattresses, memory foams, adjustable beds, bunk beds, sleeper sofa mattresses, futon, head and foot boards, etc. Special Financing Available is available; it can be used by the residents of the state of Ohio.

Mattress Showcase reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article