Jordan R Jru

Verified Buyer
| map-marker Lynchburg, Virginia

Sold me a defective mattress

Mattress Outlet - Sold me a defective mattress
They sold me a defective sinking mattress and refused to give me a refund, exchange it or do anything about it. Dishonest company, avoid them at all costs.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Convenient location
Cons:
  • Unresponsive
  • Horrible customer service
  • Ignore customers with issues

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: Avoid them

map-marker Fredericksburg, Virginia

Box spring crap and even the same color or style as the top mattress

Mattress Outlet - Box spring crap and even the same color or style as the top mattress
Mattress Outlet - Box spring crap and even the same color or style as the top... - Image 2
Mattress Outlet - Box spring crap and even the same color or style as the top... - Image 3
BEWARE!! VERY RUDE DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!! THEY LIE TO YOU THE QUALITY IS AWFUL, DON"T OWN UP TO WHAT THEY SELL . SOLD ME A MIX MATCH COLOR, I EVEN WAS WILLING TO PAY FOR AN UPGRADE, HE SAID THEY WERE ALL LIKE THAT BUY I COULD EXCHANGE IT FOR A FLOOR ROOM ONE THAT WAS THE SAME COLOR. SO I SAID ITS OK THEN I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE. SO HE CLAIMS DELIVERY DRIVER IS OFF FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS THEN I CALL BACK, AND NOW HE IS DOING SOMETHING ELSE , EXCUSES AFTER EXCUSE. THE BOTTOM LINE IS, HE SHOWED ME WHAT HE WAS SELLING ME AND PART OF IT WAS NOT THE SAME NOR THE COLOR. ITS REALLY SAD HOW PEOPLE TREAT YOU , I PAID UP FRONT NO HASSEL AT ALL, UNTIL I SAW THIS CRAP WHEN I CAME HOME. I CAME IN TO RESOLVE THIS THE OTHER DAY AND HE IS LYING ON ONE OF THE BEDS WITH HIS CELL PHONE. CALLING HIS SO CALLED BOSS CUSSED ME OUT AND I HUNG UP. BUT I WILL NOT HAVE PEOPLE RIP ME OFF. I WILL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS. REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. FEEDBACK IS -----------------------------------------------------------

User's recommendation: DONT BUY HERE!!

Arney W
map-marker Washington, District Of Columbia

Mattress Outlet won't honor warranty on bad serta mattrass

Spokane,Washington April 8th 2010. We were showed how a Serta Foxboro Firm mattress would be so nice on my back. The salesman let us lay on it and we didn't roll towards each other. I have had 8 surgeries and I have a 100% disability. My spouse has back problems too. The salesman said "If we didn't like it bring it back for a full refund." It is June 27th 2010 and the middle of the mattress is bowing in the middle. I called Mattress Outlet and they refuse to honor the warranty. I now sleep on the floor to get any rest. I have notified Department of Labor and Industries, Better Business Bureau and an attorney as my back is now injured worse because of this phony mattress. My physician is also involved.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article