MATT BRYSON WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY

I went to the internet to find some cheap photographer for my wedding in salem and he showed up drunk, sexually harassed my guests and took about 10 photos. When I asked for the money back he said he was insulted and stopped answering my calls, I WANT MY *** MONEY BACK MATT!!! mattbryson.photos He is too unprofessional and did not do his *** job. I know this looks like the first party you ever went to but how about you behave like all the rest of the people who came to the wedding. You are out of your *** mind. MATTBRYSON.PHOTOS
#820823

he did not do a good job for me either, I looked fat in every picture and he kept blaming the "lighting" FIX the *** LIGHTING THEN

@Dominic

Very interesting review. Let see I have know Matt for many years, and the characteristic you portray Matt, sound total pro founded.

Since speaking to Matt, I have learned that Matt has never had any encounter with you on a professional base and your review is nothing but a mere scam to try and destroy an ambitious young man dream.

I can only assume one who would portray this behavior out of jealousy and no ambition in life.. Do yourself some good and work on creating a happy life for yourself by working on your self esteem.

Remember Karma has a way of coming back to *** you in the ***... Just say"N.

@PissedConsumer837470

nicely said people destroy dreams out of jealousy its disgusting matt never did any work for that *** and he writes all these lies watch out cuz karma hurts buddy!!!!!

View more comments (2)
ID
Salem, Massachusetts
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article