Verified Reviewer

Will not respond to emails so can't return defective items

Matt and Nat requires you to email them to return any item, but they have not responded to my emails from 1/1/21 and 1/12/21 (as of 1/24/21), therefore I have no way to return the items. It is absurd that this is their return process and yet they can't bother to respond to the emails. I bought the webbersm wallet and it is defective - the zipper is very hard to pull.

User's recommendation: Do not buy unless you know you will not return.

Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Company will not respond to emails to return items

Matt and Nat's return process requires that you email them so that they can tell you where to send your return. I emailed them twice - on 1/1 and 1/12 - and have yet to receive a response as of 1/22. Now I have no way to return these wallets! Note, these are the webbersm wallets - I do not recommend because the zipper is extremely difficult to pull and gets stuck.

User's recommendation: Do not buy Matt and Nat unless you know you won't have to return!

Washington, District Of Columbia

Matt and Nat charged for service that was not received

Matt and Nat website stated that my order would be processed within 24 - 36 hours, it took over 50 hours to process the order. I paid $58 to have the package shipped overnight air delivery. The package was sent ground delivery from teh other side of the country. I paid for overnight express to have the package overnight......I did not chose the FREE ground shipping that takes over a week to arrive! I hav etold them to refund my shipping costs sicne I did not get the service I paid for! Not impressed with the service from Matt and Nat. They do not return phone calls or email.

I completely agree. They are absolutely brutal at customer service.

I too placed three orders with them and NEVER received one, although I was charged every time and the last time I actually had to call them and ask them to refund me when my package hadn't arrived one month after ordering. When I finally got in touch, they claimed to be out of stock and then it took 2 weeks and multiple phone calls to get my money refunded.

They also failed to reply to most of my email inquiries. I will not attempt to purchase anything from them again.

I agree, Matt and Nat = worst customer service ever. Three bags ordered, on three separate occasions and I NEVER received any of them....trying to find out the status of my order, let alone get a refund was a gigantic hassle and they did absolutely nothing to help. I will never buy their products again.

#520091

try getting through to them during a SALE. impossible!

and, the shipping delays are ridiculous -- i've been waiting over two weeks for my order to leave their warehouse.

but, my credit card was charged as soon as i place my order. beautiful products, horrible, HORRIBLE customer service.

View more comments (2)
Parksville, British Columbia

About

Summary

Matt & Nat women's fashion at ShopStyle. Shop popular stores to find Matt & Nat women's fashion on sale - all in one place. Create and share looks based on all your ...

Matt and Nat reviews and complaints

Matt and Nat is ranked 1102 out of 2350 in Footwear and Clothing category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article